<Prior Amod>
1709221001090.png

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That it does not. Not entirely sure where it got the tassels from but it most of it pretty close.

You should consider adding the tassels. It looks great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
You should consider adding the tassels. It looks great.
I actually looked this up to see what the tassels were about. Turns out it's been a very common aesthetic for Indian motorcycles since the 30s. Especially around bags and the seat. So, I guess the AI adding them isn't that odd.

But the seats with tassels are expensive as fuck.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I actually looked this up to see what the tassels were about. Turns out it's been a very common aesthetic for Indian motorcycles since the 30s. Especially around bags and the seat. So, I guess the AI adding them isn't that odd.

But the seats with tassels are expensive as fuck.
tassels on jackets are supposed to help the jacket dry faster. Wicks the moisture away where it can be evaporated. I don't know if it's true, but it's a good enough reason for me to add tassels to leather.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
tassels on jackets are supposed to help the jacket dry faster. Wicks the moisture away where it can be evaporated. I don't know if it's true, but it's a good enough reason for me to add tassels to leather.
I'm sure that's one of many reasons. I know in history in the wild west they left tassels on leather to not waste the excess leather. I've also heard it's for water wicking and also can add to the camouflage element similar to a ghillie suit. I'm sure it has multiple reasons or maybe it's just a simple age old aesthetic and it just adds extra movement while riding.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user