Aion 2

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,307
7,122
I got my Twitch drops, after I missed the first 4 and realized I had stupidly linked my Twitch to my NCsoft account instead of Steam. And I really just wanted the appearance change coupon to fix my guys 3 foot long fucking eyelashes. Luckily, they gave us another one cuz of the queue.

My assassin is Caine on Israphel, only lvl 18 so far. Voldeth was 36 when I took a break, he should be max level by now, lol.
Did you do anything, like log out / in on Twitch? I've had all but the headphones claimed for several hours now, and Steam is linked, so I'm at a loss on how to actually get them.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,346
2,758
Did you do anything, like log out / in on Twitch? I've had all but the headphones claimed for several hours now, and Steam is linked, so I'm at a loss on how to actually get them.

No, I was logged into twitch and watching a drops stream the whole time. They come in a purple gift box on the left side of your mini map. You could try going to character select and back or relogging. I don't know of any other way to massage it. Have you logged into NC specifically logging in by hitting the Steam icon, and verifying it's linked to Twitch there?



On a side note, this is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. And yes, I took the photo to complete the fucking thing.

1790818822622.png
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,307
7,122
No, I was logged into twitch and watching a drops stream the whole time. They come in a purple gift box on the left side of your mini map. You could try going to character select and back or relogging. I don't know of any other way to massage it. Have you logged into NC specifically logging in by hitting the Steam icon, and verifying it's linked to Twitch there?



On a side note, this is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. And yes, I took the photo to complete the fucking thing.

View attachment 642396
Got it, I had to have both Steam and Twitch connected, as soon as I connected Twitch I got them.

Also, I had to take a screenshot of that puzzle as well.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
108
68
Still checking frequently to try and get on the server, still a no go, so just been tinkering around on Triniel. Sucks that founders pack rewards I guess are character/server bound so have not collected anything yet.
 

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10,504
16,435
One thing I really like about this game is that everything I do leads to some sort of progression. Never feel like I'm wasting my time.

Glad has been piss easy fun, much much more enjoyable playing with low ping. Will hit 45 soon and then will level two more up this weekend. Chanter/SM after my glad.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,346
2,758
Don't forget:

Daevas,

For those of you waiting in a queue for an existing server, or those of you who are joining just now, please consider creating your character on a recommended server. Server transfers will be available in the future starting on October 14th and you'll have a chance to move between servers within the same faction at that time. As a reminder, all instanced content including dungeons are available cross-server.

Note: When we introduce the server transfer feature, we will add restrictions to ensure Early Access players may only transfer between Early Access Servers, and not commercial launch servers.

Additionally,
Server Transfers will initially be free during this period!


Also:

1790881663646.png
 

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
108
68
Finally was able to make a couple chars on Israphel :D Just saw post on here about it 15 min later, lol. WANGZILLA & MILKJUGGS. Had been playing on Triniel but now about to begin working on Isra.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,346
2,758
I don't know what's worse, your 12 yr old edgelord names, or the fact that Milkjugs was already taken...