Aion

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never realized this game went free to play, and there doesn't really seem to be a downside or list of restrictions. Being billed as truly free to play like some of ncsofts other stuff. Anyone still play this, or any old timers have any advice, been looking for something to lose myself in after ESO flopped for me. The Technist sounds kind of cool in principle, having a hard time picking a class.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I haven't played Aion in forever. Though I did play the game a few years ago when someone posted a EMU server where the experience was increased by a factor of 10. Actually made the game fun.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Can it display more than 30 players on the screen without crashing? Or 50 if you shut player models completely off?(yes that was an option, my uber PC still crashed even then)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Can it display more than 30 players on the screen without crashing? Or 50 if you shut player models completely off?(yes that was an option, my uber PC still crashed even then)
I'm curious what shutting the player models completely off looked like. Was that an option in strictly PVE areas?

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I quickly discovered I wasn't really missing anything, already uninstalled. I'm actually resub'd to SWTOR to finish the story lines I never got to finish and thoroughly enjoying it.