lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Alex Rider

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2020-06-04

Creator: Guy Burt

Cast: Otto Farrant, Brenock O'Connor, Ronkẹ Adékoluẹjo, Vicky McClure

Overview: Alex Rider is an ordinary teenager enlisted to work on behalf of MI6, where he uses skills he didn't know he had to become an extraordinary spy.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Is anyone else watching this? There must be because there are three seasons of it so far. Teen super-spy-to-be who never knew his uncle was The Man From Uncle (and his Dad was probably Arnold Swatznegger's characterin "true Lies")

I am three episodes in and I'm hooked. Who would have thought that a Novel/TV series could be written about a white kid with a fairly simple name having intelligence and powers and come from a family of secrets (or with power)? You would have thought that the someone in mass media would have warned the author that you can't have a white adolescent with a barely multi-syllabic name as the protagonist. I mean, that sure as shit was a complete failure for J.K. Rowling. Most of you have never even heard of her, right?

And you sure as shit shouldn't be using a sexy white, young woman as a SEXY WHITE YOUNG WOMAN!!!

I am so brainwashed that when, in episode 1, they introduced the black housekeeper as "Jack" that I thought we we going to be told she was a "they" or used to be a "he."

All that aside, the first three episodes kicked ass. I liking the twists and turns so far. I am looking forward to watching more of it. It is like Jean LeCarre for teens, but adults can like it too.

I hope it keeps this pace and this intellectual level. Clearly it's not produced by Amazon or Netflix. But it's a high quality show. Barely any blacks and fags or black-fags or Hindu hipsters.

Great so far (but only 3 episodes in).

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Never heard of this before but I'll check out the first episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

It's based on a book serie by Anthony Horowitz who seems to be a pretty competent and prolific author. He wrote a couple Sherlock Holmes novels with the benediction of the Conan Doyle Estate, so there is that. I recently read from him The Word is Murder, which was okay I guess. Its main originality being that it's auto-fiction (he plays in the book basically the role of a Dr. Watson, writing a book on the investigation made by a police consultant).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I watched the first season when it came out and enjoyed it. I never got around to watching the other seasons but I'd like to if I can get around to it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database