Ali G: Rezurection - FXX

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_48643.jpg

Ali G's back, innit: Sacha Baron Cohen revives show in US | Stage | theguardian.com
Booooo - respect!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hmmm. This will be interesting. What made the original awesome is that nobody really knew who he was(much like old Tom Green stuff). I'll definitely check it out though.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Hmmm. This will be interesting. What made the original awesome is that nobody really knew who he was(much like old Tom Green stuff). I'll definitely check it out though.
Most people in the US won't recognize Ali G I'd wager.

spronk

FPS noob
The original UK shows were pretty goddamn awesome, the US show was pretty good too. He had a lot of amazing writers too, Seth Rogan and the other guy from This is the End were both writers for his US show afaik, who knows what talent a reboot will bring up. Everyone knows Borat though, kinda doubt he'd be able to use him much. I dunno, I like Ali G but I think he should move on to new things instead of trying to redo stuff from 10 years ago and probably failing.

spronk

FPS noob
first episode aired last night, it was 95% old 90s interviews in the UK (borat/aliG and bruno) and I think new intros by Ali G. funny stuff, but any ali G fan will have seen it all already. first episode included his beckham/posh interview

still nice getting the torrents for having 720p versions of his old sketches