All Creatures Great and Small

ShakyJake

<Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: All Creatures Great and Small

Genre: Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2020-09-01

Cast: Nicholas Ralph, Samuel West, Anna Madeley, Callum Woodhouse, Rachel Shenton

Overview: The heartwarming and humorous adventures of a young country vet in the Yorkshire Dales in the 1930s. A remake of the 1978 series.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This probably won't appeal to 90% of the members here. However, if any of you are looking for a feel-good, wholesome family oriented show that is devoid of faggots, illogically cast POC, and general political nonsense, then I highly recommend All Creatures Great and Small.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
they made this as part of the big nostalgia kick leading up to the BBC 100th anniversary next year and it is excellent. It covers the same basic stories as the original source books but with a more refined period sense typical of so many BBC productions. It just feels so goddamn heartwarming.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember reading this around 5th grade, I loved the setting of the book and ya its a very positive story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I saw this on TV the other day and felt a bit confused as I seemed to remember having watched it as a kid when I lived in the UK back in the 80s. Then I saw this thread and this little gem in the title post "A remake of the 1978 series." Thanks for clearing that up. The original was very popular back in the day.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database