All Female Oceans 11

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't care either way about this. Great there's minor butthurt amongst the fold, yet again.

90% of you grown up nerds don't even see movies in the theater and just torrent them anyways so this won't affect you one way or the other.

I can't wait until the next Bond is a woman.
Too edgy.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really don't care. I enjoyed the way the 2001 movie looked. It is in that era of film where the depth of the movie looks really good. The plot was fine. I always enjoy smug George Clooney smugging up the film. I get that this whole "female cast" thing, isnt far removed from blacksploitation/ women in prison-sploitation, nun-sploitation movies in previous decades. Nobody should really care. Just do not name it Ghostbusters / Caddyshack or whatever else top 5 comedy of all time and I think you will be fine.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
all female godfather. Fuck my right arm is hurting just typing that.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I think they already show that movie to girls in health class around age 12.
PMRQBjc.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I always found these movies so lacking. There was always too little focus on the heist itself, the nuts and bolts of them (though I mostly only remember the first one).

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Don't care either way about this. Great there's minor butthurt amongst the fold, yet again.

90% of you grown up nerds don't even see movies in the theater and just torrent them anyways so this won't affect you one way or the other.

I can't wait until the next Bond is a woman.
I wouldn't mind the next Bond being a woman, as long as it's a hot athletic chick, and they don't change the sex of the Bond girls. Some lesbo Bond action might even get me to go see Bond films in the cinema again!
biggrin.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I always found these movies so lacking. There was always too little focus on the heist itself, the nuts and bolts of them (though I mostly only remember the first one).
They kind of have to do that to some degree or have things go terribly wrong.

Otherwise watching the heist itself becomes boring.