All of Us Are Dead

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: All of Us Are Dead

Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2022-01-28

Creator: Chun Sung-il, JQ Lee

Cast: Park Ji-hu, Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yoo-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyoo-hyung, Jeon Bae-soo, Ham Seong-min, Kim Ju-a, Kim Bo-yoon, Kim Jin-yeong, Lim Jae-hyeok, Ahn Seung-gyun, Son Sang-yeon, Ha Seung-lee, Lee Eun-saem, Jin Ho-eun, Yang Han-yeol, Oh Hye-soo, Ahn Ji-ho, Lee Chae-eun, Oh Hee-joon, Shin Jae-hwi, Jung Yi-seo, Lee Sang-hee, Lee Ji-hyeon, Bae Hae-sun, Jo Dal-hwan, Woo Ji-hyeon, Dong Hyun-bae, Uhm Hyo-seop, Yoon Kyung-ho, Ahn Si-ha, Kim Jong-tae, Lee Myung-ho

Overview: A high school becomes ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Trapped students must fight their way out — or turn into one of the rabid infected.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Only a couple episodes in but this is pretty good so far. Koreans have a way with the zombie genre.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From the title, I thought this was the Lost remake, for a modern audience.

• 1Worf

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
This is such a good series. My brother and I are working our way through it one episode a day, and I look forward to it every single day.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I dont know, are you sure? It might be a kid friendly end of the world zombie tv show.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I dont know, are you sure? It might be a kid friendly end of the world zombie tv show.
even the sound effects are not kid friendly

turn sound on, half the show sounds like this heebie jeevie

• 1WTF

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
14 post guy hated it, anime avatar guy loved it.

Really torn on this one

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
i'm working my way through it. i liked the kingdom which was another korean zombie series but set in older times, and this one is ok. i do like some of their action sequences, the dining hall scene was pretty good.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm working my way through it. i liked the kingdom which was another korean zombie series but set in older times, and this one is ok. i do like some of their action sequences, the dining hall scene was pretty good.
it is very slow and a few things don't make sense until you realize they adapted the webtoon which was written like 13years ago b4 cellphones wide use

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It's hard to watch a culture whose only real choice is to run and hide generally instead of getting weapons and clearing shit out. Hmm that would be a fun watch. I get that the archers, and maybe spear girl, are supposed to represent that but ultimately it's unrewarding. The zombies are the good kind and virus inventor guy is a good character. It's going to be a casual watch when there isn't a new episode of DH or anything else.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database