Release date: 2/17/17

Guild Name: Fires of Heaven
Line chat: FOH

Tools:
Hero Builder Google Sheet
[bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Enhancement idea & In Game Name List[/bcolor]
Rumble Website Feedback thread

Synopsis:
This recently released game builds on Summoner War mechanics but adds in numerous quality of life improvements. Combat consists of a squad of 4 units broken down into the classic roles (tank, dps, support/healer). Units can be evolved for increased stats and ascended for access to a new ability. The game is difficult and progression is slow, but constant.

The devs are heavily involved and play along side us. Most days you can find 1-2 of the devs in chat and you can ask them questions which they will happily answer. They are very engaged and its very refreshing.

Quality of life features include being able to start a farming session for gear / exp by queing up multiple rounds, then being able to close the app and do other things while it runs in the background.

Events are frequent and your guild is rewarded for running content / spending money. If you liked the mechanics of summoner's war, but hated how having to constantly babysit it - this is a good alternative.

Like with most of the games I post - we generally live in Line chat, so feel free to send a friend request to Aevry-rr

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Just started this up and requested an invite into the alliance. Account name is: Dersu

I am just plugging along with all of the free stuff. Figure I will save the premium resources till later.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Good plan - you'll hit a wall fairly quick in the story mode, but don't get discouraged. You have to them work on other avenues of improvement of your units!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New game the Rerolled gaming crew has been playing;

Name: Alliance: Heroes of the Spire
Genre: Turn Based Gacha RPG
Release date: 2/17/17

Guild Name: Rerolled

Synopsis:
This recently released game builds on Summoner War mechanics but adds in numerous quality of life improvements. Combat consists of a squad of 4 units broken down into the classic roles (tank, dps, support/healer). Units can be evolved for increased stats and ascended for access to a new ability. The game is difficult and progression is slow, but constant.

The devs are heavily involved and play along side us. Most days you can find 1-2 of the devs in chat and you can ask them questions which they will happily answer. They are very engaged and its very refreshing.

Quality of life features include being able to start a farming session for gear / exp by queing up multiple rounds, then being able to close the app and do other things while it runs in the background.

Events are frequent and your guild is rewarded for running content / spending money. If you liked the mechanics of summoner's war, but hated how having to constantly babysit it - this is a good alternative.

Like with most of the games I post - we generally live in Line chat, so feel free to send a friend request to Aevry-rr

What other quality of life improvements have they made? Being able to auto a few scenarios still means you have to bay sit it because you can never queue up 8 hours worth of missions can you?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
You technically can use all your airships to queue up 8 hour rift dungeons if that's what you have time for. There are usually 1-2 1 hour rifts, 1-2 4 hour rifts and 1-2 8 hour rifts available.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game is teetering on the edge of too generic, but it's not hideously bad. However, it seems very top heavy towards whales so far?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I started playing today and applied to the alliance.

Taking it super casual. You have to play nonstop to run out of all that initial amount of energy it feels like.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
the game is all about slowly increasing your power. It's definitely a clone of summoner's war mechanically and there are a lot of perks out there for whaling - but the devs have tried to make it f2p friendly and spend a lot of time giving build advice and mechanics explanations.

Definitely take it casually but don't be discouraged when you feel like you hit a pay wall at Mazemire zone. It's intended to make you work on other areas rather than blazing through story mode in the first day. a_skeleton_03 - was your IGN Sukik? Let me know if you didn't get into the alliance and I'll boot a noob.

It pairs nicely with FFBExvius - I can turn on a zone farm / rift explore and go do my mog event farming without having to fire up Nox.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Downloaded this and started playing....

IGN: Cupcaek and Invalidjester (I have 2 phones..tend to play games on both at the same time till one account pulls ahead)

fris

Vyemm Raider
how much baby sitting does this game take? I watched a twitch streamer say he played Summoners War almost 18 hours a day for months straight, dropped about $300, and was still light years behind top players. seemed there was a need to constantly grind the game, yet you had to manually repeat the action every few minutes.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
This game is the opposite of babysitting. You can queue up dungeons, let it run for 30 mins/ 1 hr / 4 hrs / 8 hrs depending on what you are doing.
Gameplay is summoners war-esque however.