Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Recently, amazon has no free return options available except for going to a UPS store (1 hour away for me). Am I crazy or couldn't you always just print a prepaid label at no charge for a return? I have never paid for an amazon return before but in the last month or so they want to charge me for everything.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Recently, amazon has no free return options available except for going to a UPS store (1 hour away for me). Am I crazy or couldn't you always just print a prepaid label at no charge for a return? I have never paid for an amazon return before but in the last month or so they want to charge me for everything.

The reason for return matters when it comes to whether or not they cover the return for free.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do you have a kohls?

free drop off, no box, no label

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

always been ups for me

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I must be losing my mind then. Free no hassle returns was like 95% of the reason I bought anything from amazon but I guess that never existed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I must be losing my mind then. Free no hassle returns was like 95% of the reason I bought anything from amazon but I guess that never existed.
how many times do you buy from 3rd party anyway?

besides, what you do is print the label, call up amazon and complain and they refund you the shipping once you upload the pic.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure the returns thing has to do with how Amazon is restructuring it's delivery business. They are terminating their deal with UPS/FEDEX and building out their own door to door. If you want to build a small local delivery company as contractors, now's the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pretty sure the returns thing has to do with how Amazon is restructuring it's delivery business. They are terminating their deal with UPS/FEDEX and building out their own door to door. If you want to build a small local delivery company as contractors, now's the time.

Not really. Amazon doesn't leave a single penny on the table. All they are doing with this is outsourcing the losses.