Amazon Prime original pilots (Zombieland the Series + 7 Comedies and 6 Kid shows)

Goatface

will air "sometime soon" on Prime Instant Video and Lovefilm UK exclusively for paying subscribers. Viewers will be able to watch and review each pilot, helping decide which of them will score a full season's worth of episodes.

Zombieland The SeriesIzabela Vidovic as Little Rock, Kirk Ward (The Island) as Tallahassee, Maiara Walsh (Desperate Housewives) as Wichita and Tyler Ross (Milkshake) as Columbus
GsAEYXX.jpg

pic-9432.jpg

Alpha House- Follows four senators who live together in a rented house in Washington DC. Bill Murray, John Goodman
Betas- In Silicon Valley, the right algorithm can make you a king. And these four friends think they've finally cracked the code.
Browsers- Set in contemporary Manhattan, it follows four young people as they start their first jobs at a news website. Bebe Neuwirth (Cheers)
Dark Minions- Two slackers try to make a paycheck working an intergalactic warship. Clancy Brown (Sgt Zim Starship Troopers), Kevin Sussman (Stuart Big Bang Theory) , Richard Kind (Spin City), Phil LaMarr (Futurama Hermes, Pulp Fiction Marvin)
Onion News Empire- journalists at the Onion News Network will do anything to stay at the top of their game. And if they can't find a great story, they'll create one.
Supanatural- Two outspoken divas are humanity's last line of defense against the supernatural, when they're not working at the mall.
Those Who Can't- Three juvenile, misfit teachers are just as immature, if not more so, than the students they teach.
Kids shows
Creative Galaxy- arts and music show from "Blue's Clues" creator Angela Santomero
Oz Adventures- a problem-solving program featuring the kids of characters from "The Wizard of Oz"
Teeny Tiny Dogs- Jim Henson Company and created by "Rugratz" director Howard Baker
Tumbleaf,- a stop-motion show for preschoolers
Sara Solves It-
untitled seriesfrom "Dino Dan" creator J.J. Johnson about a young scientist who does experiments with the help of three robot assistants.

--------------
Really don't have much hope for Zombieland, but Dark Minions could be good.

GsAEYXX.jpg

pic-9432.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know if it's me but Onion News is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. How is it still around?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Anything with Clancy Brown is good.

Been using Prime a while now, was worth it before all this crap. Just a bonus.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Been using Prime a while now, was worth it before all this crap. Just a bonus.
Yeah same here. Since I do a lot of shopping from amazon its worth it for the free 2day shipping alone. I really like the idea that the viewers actually have a say in which pilots will be picked up, makes sense.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I watched the pilot for Betas. It's OK at best. Like a slightly better average prime time comedy. Would almost expect a laugh track after how bad some scenes are. The episode ends on a note though that it might get kind of Entourage-esque which could be cool. Plus I like the fact that I recognize a lot of the food trucks and places in the show.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I watched the pilot for Zombieland, wasn't terribly impressed, and I think they seriously screwed up the casting on 3 of the 4 main characters. The movie was more than just a comedy - the pilot was not (even though they tried).

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Alpha House +1, that was who I think it was at the start right?

Was pleasantly surprised they let you watch the pilot for nowt, even in the UK!

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Pretty awesome for Amazon to put up all those pilots -- I don't see why networks don't do that as well? Might prevent ordering a show or two that will end up bombing. Also, thumbs up to Netflix for starting this direct-to-internet production thing. The shows beat what's airing on network TV for sure.

Alpha House: Really looking forward to more of that, so I hope it makes the cut.

Betas: Hope it's picked up; has good potential.

Browsers: No, just no.

Onion News Empire: "You know what the Nr. 1 hobby in Latvia is? Sadness." -- also, mall shooter shot by second mall shooter. Kinda funny, but didn't even make it to 5mins.

Those Who Can't: No, just no.

Zombieland: Opening scene was hilarious. Would watch again -- hope it gets picked up, too.

Goatface

Zomblieland officially out, Browsers almost certainly gone

In a surprising move, Amazon Studios has passed on the pilot for Zombieland, meaning that there will be no full season pickup for the expensive comedy pilot on Amazon Prime?s streaming service.
Deadline reports that Alpha House and Betas currently are the best bets to get season orders

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Weak on Zombieland... that really deserved a season. I can see why they'd go with Alpha House and Betas, though... both are good. Could have gone with a third show, though. Not like Amazon is hurting for cash.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't know if there is a thread yet, but Alpha House is now available weekly on Amazon's streaming service. I read that Betas is too, but I don't see it.