Ambulance (2022)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ambulance (2022)

Tagline: It was supposed to be a simple heist.

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Eiza González, Garret Dillahunt, Keir O'Donnell, Moses Ingram, A Martinez, Wale Folarin, Cedric Sanders, Jackson White, Colin Woodell, Olivia Stambouliah, Jesse Garcia, Victor Gojcaj, Remi Adeleke, Devan Long, Gary Sievers

Release: 2022-02-17

Plot: Decorated veteran Will Sharp, desperate for money to cover his wife's medical bills, asks for help from the one person he knows he shouldn't—his adoptive brother Danny. A charismatic career criminal, Danny instead offers him a score: the biggest bank heist in Los Angeles history: $32 million. With his wife's survival on the line, Will can't say no.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm a total sucker for heist type movies and Jake is fucking perfect for this role. My only concern is that it might not be rated R - total waste if it isn't.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Looks interesting, I like these type of movies but the trailer shows WAY too much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

I'm a total sucker for heist type movies and Jake is fucking perfect for this role. My only concern is that it might not be rated R - total waste if it isn't.
Rated R for intense violence, bloody images and language throughout

appears it is"remake" of this

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Movie looks pretty good. Ending will probably be 100% predictable.
white guy is a maniac who kills everyone and tries to take black family man hostage at the end.
The Taking of Pelham 1.2.3. remake
white guy is a maniac who kills everyone and tries to take black family man hostage at the end.

i think i prefer the Denzel ,Travolta version to this.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He's robbing a bank to save a black family in this.... Eiza Gonzalez was hot in Baby driver

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, I am sure this movie will be great...

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, I am sure this movie will be great...

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home
He makes great "popcorn flicks", the fuck? The Rock, Bad Boys 1+2, Armageddon, the first few Transformer movies were fun, etc.

God, so many of you guys on this forum must be absolutely miserable to deal with in RL.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He makes great "popcorn flicks", the fuck?
No, he USED to make fun popcorn flicks;
Bad Boys 1
Bad Boys 2
2003 and it was fucking terrible
Armageddon
the first few Transformer movies were fun
No, the first was okay, at best but still stupid, and all the ones that followed were fucking garbage with the second being one of the worst movies I ever sat through in theatre.

God, so many of you guys on this forum must be absolutely miserable to deal with in RL.
All of us are, in our own ways. That is why we are here. Gimme a hug.
Tim And Eric Hug GIF by Adult Swim

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bad Boys 2 was his last hurrah, wedged between Pearl Harbor and The Island. But the story for BB2 had the same writters as National Treasure with a cast that was still young enough to act.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database