American Auto

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: American Auto

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2021-12-13

Creator: Justin Spitzer

Overview: In the headquarters of a major American automotive company in Detroit, a floundering group of executives at Payne Motors must adapt to the changing times or be sent to the junkyard.

Sevens

Log Wizard
14244-zWxMlVysSG9BEp9qAzZBaC97muw.jpg

Title: American Auto

Genre: Comedy

Creator: Justin Spitzer

First aired: 2021-12-13

Overview: In the headquarters of a major American automotive company in Detroit, a floundering group of executives at Payne Motors must adapt to the changing times or be sent to the junkyard.

What a brave and diverse cast, which ones are the lesbo, the gay guy and the Troon?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why the new thread? did it get another season? Hope so, I liked it.

What a brave and diverse cast, which ones are the lesbo, the gay guy and the Troon?

Skinny black dude was the gay. Don't think there was a lesbo unless the girl in pink becomes one. No troonies but the main actress in the center is definitely impersonated by cross dressers somewhere. You should watch the episode where they shoot the commercial. Or the one where they find out their self driving car is racist and keeps mowing down darkies.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First episode about the car hitting blank people and it being designed by the black guy was funny. Way better than Night Court.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I saw a few episodes of this show, it was not unwatchable and I loathe 99% of sitcoms.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database