American Horror Story - Freak Show

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone going to watch this? Premiers tonight. Wife and I liked last season but I wasn't a fan of the ending.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've watched every season, and while there is some shit that gets strange (the zombies of last season), the show overall is good. They really push boundaries on what will work on cable, especially for a non-premium channel. AMH is good shit.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
First episode was pretty good. FX totally ruined the big reveal on the two-headed Sarah Paulson with the promos for this season though.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
First episode was pretty good. FX totally ruined the big reveal on the two-headed Sarah Paulson with the promos for this season though.
I agree although I was a little surprised

Jessica Lang's character has no legs

Jessica Lang and Kathy Bates continue to carry this show.

Not the biggest fan of clowns and they got this one pretty good so far.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The scene when he first shows up and pulls out the flowers to the girl, that shit had bad written all over it.

khorum

Murder Apologist
This just made me miss Carnivale more. I pretty much spent most of the episode raging at HBO.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It felt a lot like Carnivale. I kept expecting someone to refer to Management...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I wasn't really feeling it, to be honest. Aside from S1 and S2, the AMS have been kind of lackluster for me.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, just season 3 then?
smile.png

I didn't catch S1 or S2 myself, started watching Coven and thought it was an interesting premise. I like this one, it's weird and interesting. I may have to go back and torrent S1 and S2 if everyone says those are better.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I agree Season 2 was my favorite followed by 1. I was pretty excited for Season 3 due to the setting but felt it was a disappointment. I was excited about the Freak show premise as well but was not crazy about the first episode. It seemed bland minus the Clown. I expect it to ramp up though as the "Freaks" want revenge for their treatment or get blamed for the murders by the clown.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Episode 1 of AHS has always been slow. Their pattern thus far is -

Ep1 - Slow build
Eps 2-7 - Fantastic
Eps 8-End - Shit comes off the rails

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
AHS the best eps are around halloween, then it becomes shit, is how I've seen it as well.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decent 2nd episode although Paulson singing Fiona Apple and the mosh pit in what supposed to be the 1950's was ridiculous. Pretty boy is about as crazy as the clown (it was funny when he gets popped by the bowling pin though).