American Pie Presents: Girls' Rules (2020)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: American Pie Presents: Girls' Rules (2020)

Genre: Comedy

Director: Mike Elliott

Cast: Madison Pettis, Piper Curda, Darren Barnet, Lizze Broadway, Sara Rue, Jeannie Elise Mai, Lily Bleu Andrew, Stephanie Wong, Natasha Behnam, Lucas Adams, Barry Bostwick, Lisa Linke, Rasheda Crockett, Zayne Emory, Camaron Engels, Zachary Gordon, Clint Howard, Dylan Lawson, Robert Peters, Ed Quinn, Danny Trejo, Christian Valderrama, Blayne Weaver

Release: 2020-10-06

Runtime: 95

Plot: It's Senior year at East Great Falls. Annie, Kayla, Michelle, and Stephanie decide to harness their girl power and band together to get what they want their last year of high school.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like you can watch any American Pie trailer or sequel (before this abomination) and get laughs or familiarity.

This just seems like an abusive cash-in, and based on the trailer I'm going to pass.

Mundane was my first impression.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched this over the summer out of boredom and yes its actually worse than the trailer. I was hoping for some cameos to make it worthwhile and there wasnt any.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it really worth the money to irreparably damage the franchise though

• 1Double Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Is it really worth the money to irreparably damage the franchise though

Damage the franchise? Their true money is long since past, and now they are wringing it for whatever they can get., Its not like there is a martket for a 5th movie where middle aged dads fuck pies.

It was a surprise hit in its day, and they beat it into the ground with sequels and spin offs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The last one they did with the original cast was ok, but the wedding one was the last one I would consider good. Everything else is basically a cash in with no name people and shit writing.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The last one they did with the original cast was ok, but the wedding one was the last one I would consider good. Everything else is basically a cash in with no name people and shit writing.
surprisingly they only had 4 movies
7bae8932f63f42b4f8b473c35b0d36f1.png

i thought they were like the fast and furious, lulz

and now someone thought 10years later... lets make an all girls version!!!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Van Wilder isn't in the American Pie universe. That's National Lampoon property. American Pie is something else entirely.

Speaking of Van Wilder, the very first one was very loosely based on Bert Kreischer. At least in the sense that he was rated by Rolling Stones to be the #1 Party Animal in the country, and he offered his story to a company, and they converted that story to Van Wilder.

He's mostly known for this, which actually happened.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
surprisingly they only had 4 movies
7bae8932f63f42b4f8b473c35b0d36f1.png

i thought they were like the fast and furious, lulz

and now someone thought 10years later... lets make an all girls version!!!
I'm pretty sure there are A lot more than 4. I want to say they started making extremely cheap straight to DVD movies after the third.

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I had never seen American Pie Reunion...watched it tonight and it was better than it had any right to be. I think it might be my second favorite after the original.
And, yeah...the straight to DVD ones were horrible and probably why I didn't watch Reunion until now.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reunion was written by the guys who did Cobra Kai and the Harold & Kumars. DVD ones were probably done by an 11th grader for an essay assignment.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Van Wilder isn't in the American Pie universe. That's National Lampoon property. American Pie is something else entirely.

Speaking of Van Wilder, the very first one was very loosely based on Bert Kreischer. At least in the sense that he was rated by Rolling Stones to be the #1 Party Animal in the country, and he offered his story to a company, and they converted that story to Van Wilder.

He's mostly known for this, which actually happened.

True story, he went to my high school

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database