American Ultra

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If there's a thread for this then link it. I couldn't find it. I checked the first page. Exhaustive search complete, I made this thread.

Shit was funny. It wasn't exactly unpredictable, but I enjoyed it a lot. The dialogue of the supporting characters was as big a draw as the weird fight scenes. It has a lot of what drew me to Orphan Black originally - really normal poor people put into incredibly abnormal hardcore shit, but remaining normal people through the course of events. Need Szlia to roll in here and blurb this shit right. Check it out.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
SEfMkDK.gif

srsly tho, those guys took this shit too seriously. saying shit like "because eisenberg is clearly an action hero" sarcastically is like yea, that's the joke.

I don't care if it flopped or not. I don't give a shit what the director said about it flopping. That shit is immaterial to whether it's a fun way to spend 90 minutes, but these guys are up in it with some angst about the director. maybe the director is a douchebag. I don't care. I don't think they should either. last I checked broken lizard and kevin smith aren't making blockbusters either. doesn't stop me from loving their work.