Amish Mafia

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Wtf is this shit these people are so mentally fucked they cant believe what they speak about, anyone else watch this from time to time.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I record it and watch them all. I even watch the shit again when they do the devil's cut.

The thing I like best about it is the tidbits they give you about the amish. Like no pockets, that mennonites can have cars, amish taxis are called yoder toters because yoder is the most common amish last name, etc.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I record it and watch them all. I even watch the shit again when they do the devil's cut.

The thing I like best about it is the tidbits they give you about the amish. Like no pockets, that mennonites can have cars, amish taxis are called yoder toters because yoder is the most common amish last name, etc.
Yeah its just funny to me all the bullshit they spout about god and serving him, yet look at all the fucked up shit they do, the "mennonites" have thier own special rules.

whats the devils cut? i only watch this time to time at like 2-3 am reruns.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so i assume the amish mafia is just a figure of speech, right? like they dont actually have bearded carriage driving mobsters going around farms muscling the community with black market goods like deoderant and attractive sheep? do they?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This show and Moonshiners are both either awesome or 100% scripted bullshit. I'm not sure which.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Devil's cut is like the outlaw takes on moonshiners if you watch that show. Same show as the last one they played but they have at least one scene different (bonus footage), and they pop up some inside info and fan tweets. But they have no equivalent to tickle's takes, so it's not as worth it as moonshiners. Devil's cut has been heavy on fan tweets lately, which are retarded.

It's just a figure of speech. They do sort of run a protection racket called amish aid, except it's in the open and encouraged by the community leaders, when amish have problems they can get help from them and if you don't pay they don't wreck your shit. However, if you're hurting an amish business, they do wreck your shit. For example, one store was selling amish goods made in china. So they hijacked the truck delivering it and burned all the shit. Another guy was pretending to be amish selling pies from a roadside stand. So they ran his stand over.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Devil's cut has been heavy on fan tweets lately, which are retarded.
It drives me insane when they start putting tweets on the screen. They aren't even funny or clever. Usually it's just something totally worthless like "These Amish are crazy!" or "Lebanon Levi is my hero #AmishMafia". Fuck you, get that shit off my television.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As much as it annoys me, I get that it's a marketing strategy, and probably a pretty good one for now. People actually look at shit like how things are trending on twitter. But, I'm not a twat, nor a facepager so I can't tell if it's actually effective.

I still like the bonus cuts edition of the shows because you learn inside things. Like on moonshiners, Tim was positive for the first 5 months of filming season 1 that the shows runner was really an undercover ABC agent. If any other shows I like start doing editions like that I'll probably watch them instead of the regular episodes. Then again, I was one of, I think, a dozen people in the world who liked pop-up video on VH-1. So maybe my opinion shouldn't count.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like those little pop up video word balloons too. they are informative and sometimes humorous. but once in a while they shit out an almighty big one and i dont have time to read it before another one replaces it. the fucking tweets scrolls i refuse to watch though. they briefly did that shit on ghost adventures (yes i have seen every episode.
frown.png
) and i shut it right off.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i like those little pop up video word balloons too. they are informative and sometimes humorous. but once in a while they shit out an almighty big one and i dont have time to read it before another one replaces it. the fucking tweets scrolls i refuse to watch though. they briefly did that shit on ghost adventures (yes i have seen every episode.
frown.png
) and i shut it right off.
Ghost adventures is my favorite show of all time for real. When they did that twitter shitfest they must've caught so much flak because we never saw it again. At least ghost adventures is possibly real.. Amish mafia is the most fake show I've ever seen in my life.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ghost adventures is my favorite show of all time for real. When they did that twitter shitfest they must've caught so much flak because we never saw it again. At least ghost adventures is possibly real.. Amish mafia is the most fake show I've ever seen in my life.
this is true, i believe in the existence of ghosts and i believe that those strange voices and noises heard on Ghost Adventures have a higher probability of being real than a bunch of amish wreaking terror amongst the non amish folk.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You should have seen when the tough guy Mennonite when to confront the guy who had run down a buggy. When the dude came out on the porch and told him to GTFO, he was shaking like whore in church. Course, then he got a shotgun from his truck and shot the guy's car window. But still, it was pretty funny to think of that when you talk about them wreaking terror on the english (something else I learned, the amish call the non amish english). In those other episodes where they tore shit up, they always cut the camera. I imagine it was to prevent showing them look like pussies.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You've got a good thought there, but a better one would be Assault Amish. Functionally, they're the same as any other amish, but they look scary and have a few key features. Like allowing themselves to be filmed.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Amish usually deal with things in the community, but there are still town/county cops with cars and guns and police stations with cells.