Amtrak - Selo Server Raid Guild - TL/AOS/RI Leadership

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, dunno what's going to happen come server launch but Faceless is crushing us at forumquest =\ they have like twice the reply's we do. Going to have to hire @tyen to pump our numbers up.

Give it time. You haven't seen our final form...

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
No point in burning people out before DBG has even bought the hamster wheels for the servers yet.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good luck on server firsts and all that jazz <Amtrak> !

Hope we all have fun and merriment with our time on Selos. /salute

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Man, dunno what's going to happen come server launch but Faceless is crushing us at forumquest =\ they have like twice the reply's we do. Going to have to hire @tyen to pump our numbers up.
its cool. we have the same numbers as them anyhow. just a lot of forum warriors on their side. makes me laugh.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Half the posts are friendly guys in Amtrak. Think of it like that show north and south. Friends on both sides than after the civil war is done you get with your old pals and rip off plebs in the bazaar.

website up. includes link to the selos progression website Amtrak Everquest

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
hiring more active forumquesters and trolls - please see our website for more details

• 1Like

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
found this gem on the eqlive forums
UUpOirA.png

• 1Like

Sanadebe

Trakanon Raider
So I last played EQ back in the very first iteration of the TLPs (Sanadebe, bard in FoH), back when I had more time to no life... thinking of coming back for this, though don't have time to no life in the same way any more thanks to work; what's Amtrak's EU membership like?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I last played EQ back in the very first iteration of the TLPs (Sanadebe, bard in FoH), back when I had more time to no life... thinking of coming back for this, though don't have time to no life in the same way any more thanks to work; what's Amtrak's EU membership like?

They gave Euro for sure. The way they raid fits EU great too.