An Honest Thief

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tom Sizemore & Danny Trejo are doing an indigogo campaign for a new movie, An Honest Thief, that they will star in.

Tom was on the radio yesterday talking about it, and it sounds interesting enough. Well, he's an interesting person at least. There really isn't any sort of buzz on the indigogo page, so I figured it was worth posting here, just in case anyone cared.

An Honest Thief | Indiegogo

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just got an email from the producer of this movie because I did a small donation to their indigogo thing.

My name is Charles Lago and I am the co-producer, along with Tom Sizemore, of An Honest Thief.

I am writing to thank you for your recent contribution to our Indiegogo campaign. Your contribution and help, in making this film come to life, is gratefully appreciated. We know we have a great script, assembled a great cast and have found great locations in which to shoot the movie, but without the help of contributors such as yourself, we cannot make this project happen.

On behalf of Tom Sizemore, the cast and crew and the producers of An Honest Thief, we offer our sincere thanks and appreciation for your help.

Please stay tuned to our campaign page as we will be posting regular updates to keep you apprised of developments as well as post new and exiting perks. If you have chosen a perk, please know these will go out immediately following the end of the campaign on November 13th.

Please tell all your friends about the campaign and encourage them to get Involved as we need all the help we can get. Please share this linkAn Honest Thief | Indiegogowith anyone that may be interested in joining us as we have 37 days left to reach our goal of $200k and I know that with your continued help and others we can do this!

Thank You!
They definitely aren't promoting this very heavily. I heard Tom on the radio once talking about it, but that's the extent of things. Oh well, just figured I would repaste the email here.