The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Creepy shit in forests:

Video removed, what was it? I'm pretty interested in creepy shit from forests. Heard a few sounds myself that I couldn't identify in upstate Vermont, plus there seem to be a lot of videos out there of weird sounds in the woods by fairly credible campers.

The "wooping" seems to be the most common one, I'm guessing from some sort of animal.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

There are very limited possibilities as to what these drones are. The only countries on Earth that could conceivably produce them are the US and China. I don't think Russia could, as their military is designed to be defensive like Japan and Israel's are. Russia can't project power outside of the Eurasian sphere much less have advanced drones harassing US ships on the other side of the world. Who's #4, India? Yeah no, they buy all their tech from the US and Russia and have very little R&D.

The only countries with the ability to do long-distance force-projection are the US, China, France, and maaaaybe UK. It ain't the last two.

It's either the US or China, or...something else. Blackrock Corp has the world's third-biggest GDP but no military wing that I know of.

China is having its own financial struggles, but could have secrets we don't know about. I'm going to say it seems a lot more likely the US itself might be behind the UAPs. Congress is sniffing around and the deep Pentagon cronies don't want to be publicly outed on what level of technology we actually have at this point.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Video removed, what was it? I'm pretty interested in creepy shit from forests. Heard a few sounds myself that I couldn't identify in upstate Vermont, plus there seem to be a lot of videos out there of weird sounds in the woods by fairly credible campers.

The "wooping" seems to be the most common one, I'm guessing from some sort of animal.
Updated the original link again:

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Creepy shit in the forest guy is definitely Dave Paulides. He produced the Missing 411 books and movies, they're a fun watch. There is a shit ton of content on his channel:

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Me and the wife had an experience in northern Mi last year thats the first time I saw something weird and unexplained. So it was nigh time and we decided to take our golf cart on a treck around our "block" up there. Few miles. Anyways we were driving around and I took a wrong turn in some duded drive way. He had 4 huge ass boulder white rocks right in front of his cabin and we stopped there getting ready to reverse when I saw a fucking black orb on one of the rocks. I kinda did a double take since we have bright ass LED lights on the golf cart to adjust my visison thinking it was a optical illusion of some sort. But the thing kinda moved and all of a sudden disappeared in a puff of what looked like smoke.

So I turn around and get on our path and the wife turns to me and says "did you see that balck orb on the rock back there?"

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Repost