And Also With You

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Peace be with you my bros

I feel like with all the shit going down we should have a thread with no real direction or rules where we can just bullshit and drink beer

So here it is

I'm playing SFV and matching with spicy babes on Tinder. What are yall doin my dudes?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Tight, tight. I have no tolerance anymore, I get so blowed after a few hits that my brain just nukes itself from orbit. I needa smoke more often.

Also, wtf is MWO?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
eXarc said:
Tight, tight. I have no tolerance anymore, I get so blowed after a few hits that my brain just nukes itself from orbit. I needa smoke more often.

Also, wtf is MWO?

Mechwarrior Online.  Think World of Tanks but with giant robots.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Harshaw said:
eXarc said:

Also, wtf is MWO?

Mechwarrior Online.  Think World of Tanks but with giant robots.

That sounds fucking sweet tbh

Hoping one of From Soft's new IPs is some sort Armored Core style shit!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm editing boring pictures and trying to aim the air conditioner vent at my exposed manballs.

Not my proudest moment.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Swing and a miss. Feels bad man. Probably gonna go find a fatty in a bit. Don't do drugs kids.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i hope when j49 starts banging whores again he'll continue his thread over here

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was thinking about casting on Twitch tonight, but instead I'm hoping the kids go to sleep so the wife will put on something sensationally slutty. On 4th rum and coke btw