And the world just shed a tear...

Bane_sl

shitlord
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/05/14...-breast-cancer

Angelina Jolie underwent a double mastectomy procedure -- the removal of both of her breasts -- in order to minimize her risk of breast cancer ... the actress revealed.

Jolie penned an op-ed published in the New York Times, in which she reveals, "Doctors estimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer."

She continues, "Once I knew that this was my reality, I decided to be proactive."

37-year-old Jolie says she completed the 3 months of medical procedures on April 27. She will continue to document her experience on the website for the Pink Lotus Breast Center, where she was (and still is being) treated.

The PLBC has treated stars like Sheryl Crow and Shannon Tweed.

"I am fortunate to have a partner, Brad Pitt, who is so loving and supportive," Jolie writes.

"For any woman reading this, I hope it helps you to know you have options."

Does anyone actually care ? Her boobs did their time, now they have been put out to pasture. Now if this were Emma Watson maybe i'd give a fuck. Unlikely, but maybe.

For posterity I suppose

angelina-jolie-nude-04.jpg

angelina-jolie-nude-17.jpg

angelina-jolie-nude-06.jpg

angelina-jolie-nude-08.jpg

angelina-jolie-nude-12.jpg

nsfw-angelina-jolie-topless.jpg

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
Had them removed because there was a chance shemightget breast cancer? Isn't that like cutting off your hand because youmightburn it while cooking? Or cutting off your foot because youmightstub your toe?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
But burning your hand or stubbing your toe doesn't have a high mortality rate, depending on when you catch it.

Should check the F*CK Cancer thread. A whole lot of rerolled members who would probably happily trade their father's prostate or a piece of their mother's lung if they got to keep their loved ones around for a few years more.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Had them removed because there was a chance shemightget breast cancer? Isn't that like cutting off your hand because youmightburn it while cooking? Or cutting off your foot because youmightstub your toe?
87% risk of breast cancer and a 50% risk of ovarian cancer. So yeah, while I'm upset she got rid of the warlocks, she made the right call.

Dis one ?

Michelle_Trachtenberg.gif

totally legit

why do people get their panties in such a twist over the fact that its fake? Its more real then your ever gonna see of her irl. meh either way carry on

related

17817d1159734843-michelle-trachtenberg-animated-gifs-euro-trip-mtet5a.gif

tumblr_m282pfGx1y1qkz4mx.gif

Michelle20Trachtenberg2046.gif

Michelle_Trachtenberg-before-not-naked_thumb_585x795.JPG

eurotrip-michelletra.gif