Android 7.0, 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 Nougat OS

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Screenshot_20170407-220919.png
Android 7.1.2 Beta
Android 7.1.2 Nougat is official, public beta coming later today (Update 2: rolling out now)

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
My phone is on 7.1.2 and something I noticed recently was that in 7+ the phone automatically puts itself in Do Not Disturb when you are in a call. The problem is that regardless of what your settings are in Priority Mode, it blocks everything but the alarms. So it negates call waiting. I haven't found any setting to change this but I did find a workaround for it. Settings > Notifications > Phone App > Override Do Not Disturb

Obviously this means you can't use do not disturb properly if you want to block calls. Personally I don't and in those cases I just put the phone on vibrate.

On a side note I finally came around to using the context menus you can pop up off the home screen icons. Love the feature, have no clue what version they introduced that in.