Animaniacs: 20 years old...

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the greatest cartoon's ever turned 20! Such an epic show!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The sister Dot is named after the "dot" after Warner Brothers.

rrr_img_43541.jpg
The sister is named Dot, because of the "dot" after the Warner Brothers. The more you know bitches.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I can still name every state and capital and all of the US presidents in order thanks to this show.

p.s you're not a man, you're a chicken boo

McCheese

Any cartoon that simultaneously introduces kids to The Who and a classic comedy sketch (Who's on first?) is alright in my book.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It still holds up because all the jokes you didn't understand as a kid make a lot more sense as an adult.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
It still holds up because all the jokes you didn't understand as a kid make a lot more sense as an adult.
They had some bit where Dot did something that offended an old lady character who then goes "Well I never!". Yakko then looks slyly at us and goes "You should...it's fun".

To this day I still laugh at how such a sexual reference can be so subtle and at the same time utterly direct.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If anyone can find the clip where they jump on one of those .25 rides outside of a supermarket and it takes off I would appreciate it. I want to see if it is as funny as I remember.

McCheese

Get that Streetsharks shit out of this holy thread. While the show itself wasn't terrible, Streetsharks had THE WORST theme/opener of any cartoon of that era.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
That means Biker Mice From Mars is 20 years old too! Awwshit.

Also the BMfM racing game was baller, mainly because it stole everything from Mario Kart.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I *adored* this show so much! I worked morning shift at a Pizza Hut dine-in restaurant way back then, and the other guy that opened with me at 6am would bring his Animaniacs soundtrack, and we'd dance and sing our way through till 11 when the restaurant opened and we went home. Awesome times.