Annoying shit your wife does

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You know who loves Ikea? Tanoomba's wife and Soygen. I can only conclude Soygen is Tanoomba's wife.

12216%20-%20agree%20autoplay_gif%20edge%20gif%20nod%20nodding%20wwe.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ikea is great. Going sucks the life out of you, but it is great. Also it is buy a 3.99+ meal, get 2 kids meals.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Doesn't one of your kids sleep in a closet?

Kids share a room. We turned the closet into a nursery for the time being so he can sleep in peace. We live in the city dawg. Space is a commodity. Ass. Maybe someday we can buy hangers for it and make it a real closet. *crosses fingers*

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My wife wants me to come along for grocery shopping. Just cause. I'd rather drive nails into my head. Buy food. You don't freaking need me for that.

• 2Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Kids share a room. We turned the closet into a nursery for the time being so he can sleep in peace. We live in the city dawg. Space is a commodity. Ass. Maybe someday we can buy hangers for it and make it a real closet. *crosses fingers*

Yeah space is a commodity if you're one of those filthy poor peasants you're trying to make fun of. Once both of you are able to get real grownup jobs your kid won't have to sleep in a closet.

• 5Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My wife wants me to come along for grocery shopping. Just cause. I'd rather drive nails into my head. Buy food. You don't freaking need me for that.

This was a fight that we had to resolve.

There are some things that people should do together. There are some things that really, really, a person can just fucking do on their own. Buying tomatoes and milk is one of those things.

We can walk up the mountain or swim in the hot spring or bathe on the beach or fuck in the hot tub together... but we can monetarily purchase cheese based products as separate metaphysical entities. It's okay. Really.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man 6 pages already, had so much RL shit going on today had to step out. tyen tyen how does it feel to always make the best threads?

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
Yeah space is a commodity if you're one of those filthy poor peasants you're trying to make fun of. Once both of you are able to get real grownup jobs your kid won't have to sleep in a closet.

Two possible scenarios:

A. Dalien is a Mexican lunch lady who farts a lot and stinks up Home Goods (seriously that place smells like shit) and let's his/her 5 kids run wild and knock down dishes and other crap that is sold at the particular crap store he/she visits

Or

B: Is a millionaire CEO of an oil company in Texas that sends his one and only child to daycare while his wife works 60 hours a week...but is also a democrat. ...and is also much better than everyone else.

I'm going with A.

• 2Garbage

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Don't be judgmental. Maybe they're saving up for coat hangers. Abortions are expensive.

see motherfuckers, this is where metal hangers come in handy.

a million uses.

• 2Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Two possible scenarios:

A. Dalien is a Mexican lunch lady who farts a lot and stinks up Home Goods (seriously that place smells like shit) and let's his/her 5 kids run wild and knock down dishes and other crap that is sold at the particular crap store he/she visits

Or

B: Is a millionaire CEO of an oil company in Texas that sends his one and only child to daycare while his wife works 60 hours a week...but is also a democrat. ...and is also much better than everyone else.

I'm going with A.

C: I'm just a regular dude with a regular job. My kids don't live in closets.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Exactly what a dirty poor pleb would say. Especially one that is too stupid to be frugal requiringher children to be housed in closets.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
First day of vacation, wife is very sick from the medicine she's taking to not be sick

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users