Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Truth, probably, but you didn't ask anything further.

If there was an incel right before you and you could get away with it, would you kill it?

No. Killing things Is not good.

Would you rather have sex with a female (a New York 2) - or the hottest trans woman on the planet?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i don't like anal or oral. handjobs can only get you so far. so "sex" with a tranny just wouldn't work out.

how big is your dick?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
7", moderate girth...I married an asian to compensate for my limitations.

How much wealth is "enough"?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
When you have no monthly payments and your future is provided for.

Yoga pants or tube tops?

Yoga pants. My God, yoga pants. One ex that I lived with wore them around the house all the time and I'd just lose my mind.

2 in the stink, 3 in the pink or hand and foot?

I don't understand the question. I'll go pink though.

If you could take a Limitless pill every day and feel good / full of energy, think fast, and have a smooth flow of thought into action, with the downside that you'll be completely sick and useless every time you run out (in addition to shortening your life expectancy overall), would you? I.e. would you willingly be an addict in order to have a better life some of the time?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Yoga pants. My God, yoga pants. One ex that I lived with wore them around the house all the time and I'd just lose my mind.

I don't understand the question. I'll go pink though.

If you could take a Limitless pill every day and feel good / full of energy, think fast, and have a smooth flow of thought into action, with the downside that you'll be completely sick and useless every time you run out (in addition to shortening your life expectancy overall), would you? I.e. would you willingly be an addict in order to have a better life some of the time?

This an adderall advertisement? The answer is yes, I would take the pill and be an addict.

Are you playing WoW classic? Why or why not?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This an adderall advertisement? The answer is yes, I would take the pill and be an addict.

Are you playing WoW classic? Why or why not?
No. I love my wife and kids.

What is an amount of money you are embarrassed you have spent on a “free to play” game?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
No. I love my wife and kids.

What is an amount of money you are embarrassed you have spent on a “free to play” game?

This would have to go to the near $250 I sunk into Mechwarrior Online.......

Kill your dog to save a child you do not, and never will, know who also won't know you saved them?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
This would have to go to the near $250 I sunk into Mechwarrior Online.......

Kill your dog to save a child you do not, and never will, know who also won't know you saved them?

I don't own a dog, but... fuck that kid.

Which upcoming video game are you looking forward to?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I don't own a dog, but... fuck that kid.

Which upcoming video game are you looking forward to?

Yeah, that kid is fuckin' toast.

A few, probably Collection of Mana the most.

If you could relive some of your life but only one season of it (i.e. you're reliving the same season, year by year, not the other 3), what season would you relive? I'd go Winter to relive all of the Christmas video gaming growing up.