Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Himeo

Trakanon Raider
Reactions
2,498 733 0 0
Alright you fucks, here it is, judgement time. No backing out, if you're reading this thread, you're in to play. Answer the question above you honestly, and then leave a question for the next reader. Don't be stupid and ask for contact info or anything overly incriminating, but it can be whatever the fuck you want.

Would you fuck a Tranny?

Reactions
2 9 0 0
Alright you fucks, here it is, judgement time. No backing out, if you're reading this thread, you're in to play. Answer the question above you honestly, and then leave a question for the next reader. Don't be stupid and ask for contact info or anything overly incriminating, but it can be whatever the fuck you want.

Would you fuck a Tranny?
I've thought about it honestly. If they were hot enough I think I might, but it would have to be in the moment. Like I would have gone on a few dates with this girl already and really liked her and she was hella fucking cute AND THEN I took her home and found out she had a weiner, but she still had a functioning vagina too. I think if I could just slide the penis to the side then I could work around that whole dilemma. So I guess my answer is yes.

My question now:

Have you ever done or considered doing webcam modeling?

Szlia

<Donors Crew>
6d 19h 15m
Reactions
636 219 0 0
No and no... unless you meant model planes with webcams on it...

Why should you answer a question?

Himeo

Trakanon Raider
Reactions
2,498 733 0 0
Why should you answer a question?
You should answer because you have a reason to answer. Without a reason, it would be best to remain silent.

How old are you?

Melvin

Molten Core Raider
9d 23h 27m
Reactions
1,036 775 0 0
I'm 12.

What is this?

Himeo

Trakanon Raider
Reactions
2,498 733 0 0
Worst food experience ever?
Cooking eggs like Gordon Ramsay.

THE EGGS WERE RAAAAAAAWW.

What is your favorite video game and why?

Reactions
9 6 0 0
Yes I would. Its called doing them from behind.

What's your favorite flavor of Mtn. Dew?

Byr

Molten Core Raider
9d 15h 1m
Reactions
600 305 0 0
Diet Mountain Dew, im a diabetic.

Fuck your sister or your mother?

ronne

Vyemm Raider
6d 18m
Reactions
1,793 198 0 0
The cheapest shit I can find. Fold 3 squares of any kind of paper length wise and it's invincible.

Do you ever regret how many countless hours you spent on mmos when you were younger?

Big Phoenix

Baron of the Realm
29d 7h 36m
Reactions
13,835 1,527 0 0
The cheapest shit I can find. Fold 3 squares of any kind of paper length wise and it's invincible.

Do you ever regret how many countless hours you spent on mmos when you were younger?
No, didnt have anything more important going on at the time.

Who would you rather fuck? Post-op Goliath or Shelly?

Bonch

<Donors Crew>
5d 21h 51m
Reactions
78 12 0 0
Goliath. Shelly is a beast.

Can God make a rock so heavy that even He can't lift it?

Dhameon

<Donors Crew>
Reactions
18 26 0 0
An hour ago when my wife put down our baby.

If society fell apart/shit hit the fan, what would be the first thing you would do?