Anthony Bourdain dead at age 61, suicide

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown

Genre: Documentary

First aired: 2013-04-14

Cast: Anthony Bourdain

Overview: Bourdain travels across the globe to uncover little-known areas of the world and celebrate diverse cultures by exploring food and dining rituals. Known for his curiosity, candor, and acerbic wit, Bourdain takes viewers off the beaten path of tourist destinations – including some war-torn parts of the world – and meets with a variety of local citizens to offer a window into their lifestyles, and occasionally communes with an internationally lauded chef on his journeys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
CNN's Anthony Bourdain dead at 61 - CNN

da fuq?!? That really shocked me, while he has talked and written a lot about his struggles with drug and alcohol addictions I thought he pretty much had the perfect life for the last 20 years. Really shocking. He had an 11 year old daughter too.

They were in the middle of filming an episodes of Parts Unknown and his long, long time friend Eric Ripert (guest on many episodes) found him. Insane. Death by hanging.

RIP

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm fucking shocked. He was cool as hell. Fuck Depression.

spronk

FPS noob
Was it really necessary to start a third thread about this?

iW4jFt7.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database