any non predatory child games?

Goonsquad Officer
So kiddo was playing with some goofy slice vegitable game. its predatory as fuck. if you finish a level it offers you a bonus. you click it. full screen adds pop up you can't click past. those take you to the play store. etc etc. Buying it didn't remedy this problem. it just changed it to automatically offering you a bonus level for an add watch every other stage (and the "no thanks" button is tiny. plus a kiddo won't hit that). refunded it.

i thought "oh hey I'll just give her angry birds". nope. they removed classic normal angry birds where you fail a level...then start the level over. now it's angry birds where you run out of moves, and they'll offer to sell you gems or 2.99 bird bundles right there on the screen.

is there any game like regular old angry birds anymore. where it's just simple play like that for a kiddo, but no micros, no adds, no click through anything, no "watch the add to keep playing" . no daily limits. etc?

kid just wants to hurl birds at pigs, or slice up fruit.

are all cell phone games just ignorant as fuck now?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The current version of Plants vs. Zombies on the app store has microtransactions, but if you can find an APK of the old, microtransactionless version, get that.

Goonsquad Officer
She hasn't yet mastered making the white angry bird shit eggs. That's her skill level. I'll grab that for later though thank you

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Amazon kids tablet unlocks all of the special shit for all of the games ad free. It's subscription based but my little guy loves it and I don't have to worry about him clicking anything bad.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
^^ I had that when my son was younger. Lotta games to choose from (including educational), and you control what can be DL'd, as the parent. Sub was like $6? a month. I liked it.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Netflix also has some games without ads or microtransaction , not sure if they have anything for kids though.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amazon kids tablet has the old school angry birds where you have unlimited tries, no extra shit. Though now that I think about it, it may play an ad now and then (for different angry birds games that are more modern). I love the older AB games that no longer exist outside of my kids tablet.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The amazon kids tablet has the old school angry birds where you have unlimited tries, no extra shit. Though now that I think about it, it may play an ad now and then (for different angry birds games that are more modern). I love the older AB games that no longer exist outside of my kids tablet.

That Cut the Rope or whatever game with the Frog also does that pretty well, and was mentioned above. There's an occasional ad but our 5 year old knows how to skip it and just laugh at the silly frog.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That Cut the Rope or whatever game with the Frog also does that pretty well, and was mentioned above. There's an occasional ad but our 5 year old knows how to skip it and just laugh at the silly frog.
There's a show about him too, Om Nom. If your kid likes that, the videos are cute