Any of you in the Philadelphia area that likes Bert Kreischer? #DeathSquad

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Bert Kreischer is a pretty funny comedian. He's on the Joe Rogan podcast a fair amount, and has his own Podcast as well.
He's also on the Travel Channel. He hosts a few shows (Trip Flip, Hurt Bert, ect.) and has somehow been a guest on almost every other show they have.

Anyway, he's going to be in Philly this coming weekend (June 21st - 23rd) and the shows are all sold out. I reserved 2 tickets for Friday the 21st at 10pm, but my friend got called out of town for work and isn't able to go. If any of you are in the area, let me know. I'm absolutely going to go alone if needed, but there's an extra ticket if someone wants to go.

It cost me $67 for the 2 tickets, so yours would be $33.50. I'm sure my friend would throw some in as he's looking at that as a total loss and anything he can get for selling it would be profit.
Let me know if you're interested.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
THE MACHINE

Nowhere near there but this is a fantastic offer. Enjoy the show bro.

iannis

Musty Nester
When you ask her her name if she says (in a deep brown voice), "lola. l-o-l-a lola" that should help to clarify what step4 is.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, no one from the board was interested in the ticket. I did find a guy on Twitter though. Sounds good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I gotta say, it was an awesome fucking show.

Bert rules and the seats were perfect (front row). Had a blast.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's a short video from the show last night.

It was a LONG set. The show started late (10:20 instead of 10:00). Bert went up probably around 10:45-11:00 at the latest. But it was a LONG set. He didn't get off the stage till a few minutes after 1am. Really awesome show, and I was glad to have front row.