anyone watch summerslam?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't think Rock is gonna ever come back to wrestle. He got hurt last time and its not like WWE can pay him movie money. Roman is being pushed cuz of his look and family background. Rollins and Ambrose are funner to watch though. None of them are great on the mic though.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That first live NXT episode was hype as fuck. Zayn vs. Cesaro was an incredible match and their matches before that night were excellent too.

businesscats_sl

shitlord
Right now I'm pretty much only watching WWE PPVs and the Raw that follows, but that Ambrose/Rollins feud was awesome. It's a shame Ambrose is taking time off to film some shitty WWE movie.

A healthy Bryan with the incoming Steen, Kenta, and Devitt. That's a whole lot of good matches that can come our way.
This. I can't wait for The Ascension, Crowe (Sami Callihan), Devitt, KENTA, Steen, and Zayn to get called up. Though if they keep signing indy wrestlers PWG is going to be empty
frown.png

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Taking Ambrose away helps sell his kayfabe injury. Evidently, Cena is going to have a rematch with Lesnar at Night of Champions. I'm hoping he gets crushed again. The only reason Cena wins is so Rollins can cash in the briefcase. Then Ambrose and Rollins would feud for the title.

businesscats_sl

shitlord
Really interested in how Rollins and his briefcase will play out. He's without a feud now that Ambrose is gone for a bit but I don't see Cena beating Lesnar at NoC or Rollins cashing in, especially with Lesnar and Rollins being Authority related.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Really interested in how Rollins and his briefcase will play out. He's without a feud now that Ambrose is gone for a bit but I don't see Cena beating Lesnar at NoC or Rollins cashing in, especially with Lesnar and Rollins being Authority related.
I hate the idea myself just due to liking to see people stay heel or face for much longer time periods but it's possible that Rollins keeps the case for months and months, getting more and more frustrated that the Authority keep holding him back from cashing it in since they have the belt already until he just realises that it's going to expire before he has gotten to use it but keeps getting held back again and again until he finally realises they were just using him. As this realisation hits he waits for the perfect chance and cashes in, beating the Authority champ (likely still Lesnar if done before WM) and has an instant face-turn and fan-base boost at the same time.