April Fool's 2016

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
To be honest,GoogleAlphabet should have the everliving SHIT sued out of them for that.

This April Fools shit already goes too fucking far now. But you don't go fucking with peoples personal shit, ESPECIALLY EMAIL. Press releases fine. Youtube fine. None of that affects anything.. But email? Putting this at the end of every email you send? Come on guys. How fucking stupid are you? It's even worse that it was bugged to where normally sending the email also sent that mic drop thing. Some people reportedly lost jobs, and sent this to family members condolences over dead people, etc.

Maybe I'm just getting old and grouchy but I just don't fucking get it. Really. April fools, ha ha ha, but this shit is turning more into an aggravation and agitation than anything else.

I remember the last company I worked for tried doing cute shit on our website with april fools which systematically broke every piece of automation that depended on the affected pages, because the "baseline" wasn't saved in the April 1st fashion.

So infuriating. I hope they get sued to oblivion.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_130259.jpg

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did anyone just watch Jeopardy? Weird, mind-fucky stuff sprinkled throughout the episode. Trebek with no pants on, Ken Jennings randomly answering a question, using Wheel of Fortune sound effects...

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Maybe I'm just getting old and grouchy but I just don't fucking get it. Really. April fools, ha ha ha, but this shit is turning more into an aggravation and agitation than anything else.
It's what happens when something goes from being an exception to an expectation.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It's going to be a riot when one of these publicly traded companies makes an even bigger fuck up that costs them millions of dollars.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Still my favorite. Sitka, AK in 1974. People woke up to see their "dormant" volcano smoking. Coast guard was called out to fly out and investigate. Pile of tires lit on fire and someone had spray painted on the ground, April fools.

Screen+Shot+2013-04-01+at+1.32.13+AM.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I did the dunkin donuts box containing a veggie platter when I got called in yesterday. I was surprised at how many people I got considering that we've been exposed to that prank for so long on the net. People be ignant, namean?