Aradune TLP <Thats E Q Baby> Hardcore guild now recruiting

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
<Thats E Q Baby> is now recruiting for the Aradune TLP server.

Guild Website
Guild Discord
<Thats E Q Baby> is a hardcore raiding guild with the main purpose of server firsts, open world content, and doing things as efficiently and as fast as possible. We have a vast membership already of long time TLP vets who have been members or leadership in all the top guilds from Phinny/Agnarr/Selos including OGC, AoS, Faceless, and Amtrak. There will be no shortage here of very competent and experienced raid leaders and expansion racers ready to teach.

FAQ:

What server will you be playing on?
We will be playing on the Aradune TLP server.

Are you a batphone guild?
Yes, we will be batphoning content throughout the expansions and will be going hard on expansion launches. You are not required to log in for batphones but are required to attend if you are online during the event. If you have a fluctuating schedule or always stuck missing one of the days when you join a 3 day a week guild, a batphone guild is perfect as it provides you the ability to raid any day you want, play when you want to play. Batphone guilds are perfect for the super hardcore and the super casual.

What kind of loot system will you be using?
We will be using a scaling DKP system.

When are your scheduled raids and what time zone?
We are an EST guild and our scheduled raids will be during the weekdays.

What are the requirements for joining?
All we require is that you have a Discord and are willing to contribute to the guild in a positive manner.

What are the raid attendance requirements?
There will be no raid attendance requirement to be in the guild as long as you are active, but you will need at least 20% RA to bid on items.

What if I'm a new player or have little raiding experience?
That's perfectly fine as long as you are willing to learn. You will be learning from the best and we will help you.

If you are interested in joining, go ahead and join our discord and start chatting it up in the general channel. If you have any questions you can hit me up, Atabishi#0621, on discord.​

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That guild name is a negative -50 charisma right off the bat, man. Could at least have gone with something like "Try Hards"

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whats with all the new TLP guilds doing weekday raiding? What are eq people going to do on Fri. Sat. anyways? This is bullshit.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What about faceless, Amtrak and ice-t

DickTrickle

Whats with all the new TLP guilds doing weekday raiding? What are eq people going to do on Fri. Sat. anyways? This is bullshit.

I feel like it's been like that for some time. A lot of people who aren't total losers have families and that's usually family time. That said, if you join the top poopsock guild, there's almost always something going on. Hell, once you get into later expansions, even the well geared but mostly DZ only guilds do plenty of off night stuff. Don't expect a lot of that until Velious, though.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
The guild name was from a saying that started on mangler about when bad shit happens, people complaining about getting ks'd or trained etc, people would just reply with "that's eq baby!"

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
edit - I had my joke, no ill will is intended

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

An explanation doesn't make it better. It would actually be better if no thought had been put into it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I am very tempted. I wanna raid with strangers from the Internet!
I mean at this point, it's largely the same pool of a few hundred people that form up most of the raiding guilds on these servers and most of those people have been guilded with one another on one or another of these servers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have outlasted the arena and gained my freedom but....

"Avē Imperātor, moritūrī tē salūtant"

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
<Thats E Q Baby> is now recruiting for the Aradune TLP server.

Guild Website
Guild Discord
<Thats E Q Baby> is a hardcore raiding guild with the main purpose of server firsts, open world content, and doing things as efficiently and as fast as possible. We have a vast membership already of long time TLP vets who have been members or leadership in all the top guilds from Phinny/Agnarr/Selos including OGC, AoS, Faceless, and Amtrak. There will be no shortage here of very competent and experienced raid leaders and expansion racers ready to teach.

I am a curious person. Who from the Selos server, Faceless guild is joining you guys?