Araysar and Foler's Lumbermill

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I broke fanaskin fanaskin . If you can’t keep up then this thread isn’t for you bud. Maybe go play in the lumber mill with Araysar. I broke him as well.

• 3Repost
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Looks like comrade Araysar has resurfaced. Thought he tucked his tail for good.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I broke fanaskin fanaskin . If you can’t keep up then this thread isn’t for you bud. Maybe go play in the lumber mill with Araysar. I broke him as well.

Imagine.

Imagine for a day that you were a butthurt faggot. A faggot so butthurt, that the only way you could deal the colossal pain in your anus is by banning a poster for 3 days from posting anywhere

1629671008186.png

Then when then the 3 days were up, you did it again because you were terrified of what would come.

1629671107029.png

Then when you were told that pain was coming, you started getting scared and begged for mercy

1629671191156.png

At the same time taunting others like fanaskin fanaskin about how they couldn't keep up, or couldn't take it. Or lying about how you broke others

Imagine being this kind of weak, pathetic, lying cocksucker.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Imagine taunting others when in fact you were the bitch with the thinnest skin, being broken and broken in by everyone else.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Imagine.

Imagine for a day that you were a butthurt faggot. A faggot so butthurt, that the only way you could deal the colossal pain in your anus is by banning a poster for 3 days from posting anywhere

View attachment 368538

Then when then the 3 days were up, you did it again because you were terrified of what would come.

View attachment 368539

Then when you were told that pain was coming, you started getting scared and begged for mercy

View attachment 368540

At the same time taunting others like fanaskin fanaskin about how they couldn't keep up, or couldn't take it. Or lying about how you broke others

Imagine being this kind of weak, pathetic, lying cocksucker.
Wow comrade. I try to make amends with you over you continuously harassing me and me acting as anyone would and defending myself. Why can’t you just chill out?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Imagine taunting others when in fact you were the bitch with the thinnest skin, being broken and broken in by everyone else.
Lmao. Sorry that I’m the bigger man.

• 1Pathetic

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I’m looking for a truce comrade. It’s for the good of the community.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why does it bother you so much that people call you a cocksucker?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Just answer the question, you jogger cock sucking cocksucker

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just answer the question, you jogger cock sucking cocksucker
First off you’re the one that’s a log wizard. Second off why are you so obsessed with talking about sucking jogger cock? Wife not letting you get a little of hers?