Arcane

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that was big let down lol, does make me want to watch S1 again though. Also fuck Netflix for taking credit for that show

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
First look my ass. That was barely a teaser.

Fucking BOMBSHELL, viewers BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY by AMAZING FOOTAGE from Arcane Season 2!

Not sure why this mislabeling in particular got me today (because it's literally everywhere), but I really hate people.
It's our first look at MOTHERFUCKING WARWICK IN ARCANE.

Hype substantiated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's our first look at MOTHERFUCKING WARWICK IN ARCANE.

Hype substantiated.
P Pooch - Remember the decade+ ago when I would jungle with Warwick? Evo just getting slaughtered and throwing a fit down bottom and Im just living my best life trying to get 6. :trump: "WHY ARENT YOU GETTING FIRST BLOOD?!" "Ill brt. Stop Feeding, bro."

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm with you about stupidity in media in general, but what exactly do you want out of a "first look"? We got a Singed creating Warwick scene that confirmed something that was alluded to in season 1, but nothing that spoils the arc of season 2. A "teaser" label would have probably been more accurate, but it doesn't seem that egregious to me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most "First Look" teasers are 90-120 seconds long. Netflix specifically has opted for 30 second clips from a single scene.. instead of actual looks at the whole movie/show.

This is Netflix being retarded.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
A "teaser" label would have probably been more accurate, but it doesn't seem that egregious to me.

That's all. I'm increasingly sick of misrepresentations, and if we don't call it out we will continue to get it.

Everything is fake. Everything is gay. Everyone is faggots. And you have to call it all out.

• 1Salty