Archeage

Saban_sl

shitlord
People raging about the new founders packs you can buy, but as far as i can tell you get way less credits and just more stuff you can buy with credits, i'm sure someone will do a tally but i doubt its that far out of whack.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
People raging about the new founders packs you can buy, but as far as i can tell you get way less credits and just more stuff you can buy with credits, i'm sure someone will do a tally but i doubt its that far out of whack.
Archeum is about 5-8000 credits less than the new one. Not sure about gold and silver.

Cybsled

The new pack includes stuff you can buy at the store for credits anyways:

1500 Credits
90 Days of Patron Status
Corrupt Ally's Wings Glider (store glider)
13 Inventory Expansion Scrolls (store)
4 Worker's Compensation Potions (store)
2 Crest Brainstorm Reagents (store)
3 Vocation Expertise Tonics (store)
3 Lucky Quicksilver Tonics (store)
2 Immortal XP Tonics (store)
6 Limited Edition: Skybound Housewarming Gifts (store)
6 Archeum Supply Crates (store)
2 Vocation Tonics (store)
2 Character Slot Expansions (store)
Breeze Pet Helm (store)
Breeze Pet Legguards (store)
Breeze Mount Saddle (store)
Mirage Elk (store)
Purestar Ball Attire (Blue) (store)
Spacious Storage Chest (store)

The starter pack doesn't include any loyalty token purchased items (like the daru chests) and anything exclusive, like the titles /w stats attached. While you would buy some of that stuff anyways (like expansion scrolls), a lot of credits are blown on dumb stuff like the ballroom gown.

Founders didn't get screwed, IMO.

waited 2 hours for a 800 people queue, i crash, log back in, 3118 people queue, time to get some sleep, made it to 11 in 2 hours, had a blast so far, was soloing and didnt even pvp yet, so good sign

sebur

Bronze Squire
I don't remember reading it anywhere but did they say how many F2P people are actually getting patron status or is it random?

Vitality

HUSTLE
yeah I'm at 500 people in queue from 1800 still says 1hr...

Looks like I won't be leaving character select all week

Oldbased

> Than U
LOL, I finally got it downloaded checked all the servers to find 2000+ queues. Loaded up the Queue dance page from WOW. Shelly comes into room and says I haven't heard that since the WoW queue thing.
Pretty good for a non gamer of any type she remembered that. Must have been the days of torture when I left it running in the background.

Libra_sl

shitlord
I've been in the queue for 4 hours now and I'm finally down to ~182 in line and the queue timer still says > 1 hour. Fun times!

moontayle

Golden Squire
For queues, download a remote connection app to your phone, log in an hour or so before you anticipate being able to play and log in then.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
1995001.jpg

Saban_sl

shitlord
Stuck on a quest hand in screen and i dont want to relog to try and fix it.

edit: well holy shit the grace period works.