Archeage

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One big problem I have with this game is the flagging system. We're surrounded by thirty of their dudes and there isn't anything they can do except watch us take everything they had.
Peace time only lasts 2 hours, most 30+ zones are open to PvP/PK most of the day. Also open sea never gets peace time. Peace time system is in my opinion a necessary evil, same for safe zones (under level 30). People need to breath, especially if they're on a server with 100+ people guilds.

are you guys having to continually use consumables on your healers to run GHA? ours are drinking them like they are addicted and im thinking there must be a better way.
If they have Hasla / Karkasse questing gear it's quite normal on some bosses fights.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ugh, that's retarded. You can PK your own side, right? But the West can't fight you in non-peace time? (Or were they choosing not to in order to avoid murders?)
It is mainly the guilds fault for placing their farm in a zone with a peace timer in the first place. If you place that many resources, you make sure to be able to defend it and bring numbers to do so.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
are you guys having to continually use consumables on your healers to run GHA? ours are drinking them like they are addicted and im thinking there must be a better way.
Not sure, I think so. I've only been on a couple GHA runs and they've been with players new to GHA and the dungeon was challenging to us. But as we gain experience in the dungeon that'll improve.

Right now PRX is somewhat short on healers. If it was easy to get a secondary healer set of gear I might just level a healing spec via crafting so I can run GHA more easily...

I guess I'll see what the climate is for GHA when I get back from my work trip. I'll be leaving tomorrow and will be back on Thursday.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So I'm still trying to decide if I want to pay the monthly fee. So far it's a no, simply because the gold spamming is insane in this game. I've never seen it this bad before, Jesus Christ.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah something about their chat rate limit broke somehow, so you're literally seeing flickering chat messages with gold spam. It's ridiculous but I turn off allied/nation chat immediately anyway.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Yeah something about their chat rate limit broke somehow, so you're literally seeing flickering chat messages with gold spam. It's ridiculous but I turn off allied/nation chat immediately anyway.
Yeah, blocking them has no effect. They should really get on that immediately lol.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Yeah, even DPS. I'm a Primeval and burn mana like a boss. I'm 6/7 GHA leather armor, I can't wait until I don't have to go back haha. It's a cool looking zone but some of the boss fights are just annoying. We pretty much 1 shot everything last night though, so that was refreshing.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I only hit level 18 last night, made a Revenant (Sorc, Occ, Aura), and I wasn't having a decent time. I was going to roll a healer but that shit is boring as fuck to play.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Any guilds willing to take in a lowbie still trying to find his way about?

Leveling in this game is faster than most it feels. Was level 10 in like, no time at all.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Hm I wonder if your patron status isn't working. I've heard of zero queues this weekend for patrons.
Prime-time still has plenty of queues for patrons. It's just not worth bitching about. Evenings (worse on Friday and Saturday) are about 15-30 minutes.

Peace time only lasts 2 hours, most 30+ zones are open to PvP/PK most of the day. Also open sea never gets peace time. Peace time system is in my opinion a necessary evil, same for safe zones (under level 30). People need to breath, especially if they're on a server with 100+ people guilds.
Yeah, the opposing guild just had bad luck on peacetime hitting when their farm matured. The peacetime is very much needed though, or else the first people to 50 and/or large guilds, could lock down zones, stopping people from being able to progress.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Half hour in a token group today, 3 tokens. After watching the same few people win all the tokens i had enough.

Fuck Hasla.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, even DPS. I'm a Primeval and burn mana like a boss. I'm 6/7 GHA leather armor, I can't wait until I don't have to go back haha. It's a cool looking zone but some of the boss fights are just annoying. We pretty much 1 shot everything last night though, so that was refreshing.
ya, i play a primeval too but i cant claim i go through mana consumables the same way our healers do. I need to eat soup once a fight maybe on a kill, while our healers just constantly have the food buffs up, are chugging pots, doing whatever they can to keep healing.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Half hour in a token group today, 3 tokens. After watching the same few people win all the tokens i had enough.

Fuck Hasla.
ewhvE0N.jpg

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
It is mainly the guilds fault for placing their farm in a zone with a peace timer in the first place. If you place that many resources, you make sure to be able to defend it and bring numbers to do so.
But...can'tdefend it there. Think that's the point.

They looked ready to defend it from those pics as you suggested, just the game mechanic wouldn't allow them too. It's possible they didn't know that would happen in that area since a lot of people still aren't sure about the crazy rules of the game yet.

Don't think the time that Bond mentioned is a good excuse either. I don't think it took Tuco 2 hrs to clear that patch of spot, right? So even if the timer was lowered to 30 minutes, I'm sure people can locust down and grab it all up safely anyways before the timer reverted.

lindz

#DDs
I only hit level 18 last night, made a Revenant (Sorc, Occ, Aura), and I wasn't having a decent time. I was going to roll a healer but that shit is boring as fuck to play.
I'm playing an Oracle to level a healer. Archery/Vitalism/Auramancy. I go light on archery and it still works to solo super easy with a heavier focus on other two so I can be a main healer. I'll swap to cleric at 50.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If after 2 weeks the player loses their plot due to unpaid taxes, does the house just disappear to free up the land?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Eanna Nooooo! Server down again. Kinda annoying that there is one server out of 21 (?), which repeatly crashes and is down for longer periods of time.

Oh well. Pictures!

rrr_img_77052.jpg

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If after 2 weeks the player loses their plot due to unpaid taxes, does the house just disappear to free up the land?
Yes and the design goes back to owner via mail.

Eanna Nooooo! Server down again. Kinda annoying that there is one server out of 21 (?), which repeatly crashes and is down for longer periods of time.
Well Eanna was chosen by the French MMORPG community as their official server. It was doomed from start.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
So I'm still trying to decide if I want to pay the monthly fee. So far it's a no, simply because the gold spamming is insane in this game. I've never seen it this bad before, Jesus Christ.
Yeah, it's pretty bad. They made it so it's difficult to block them too.

Still trying to decide whether to sub or not myself. I'm level 26 and it seems like there is a ton of potential. It's just clouded by a boring questing system that I swore I'd never go through again. I try to group up, but people usually ignore or decline. Actually, I really just want to fish, build things, and PvP. In that order. Though every time I log on I can't think of any thing else to do other than follow the arrows on the ground.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yeah, it's pretty bad. They made it so it's difficult to block them too.

Still trying to decide whether to sub or not myself. I'm level 26 and it seems like there is a ton of potential. It's just clouded by a boring questing system that I swore I'd never go through again. I try to group up, but people usually ignore or decline. Actually, I really just want to fish, build things, and PvP. In that order. Though every time I log on I can't think of any thing else to do other than follow the arrows on the ground.
This is one of the reasons I am glad I am Patron. The increased labor gained combined with the increased xp gain has made leveling waaaaay easier. I didn't quest from 40-50 on my main I used only labor. I am leveling an alt that again reinforces my idea that I will never quest again to level since I have gotten about 10 levels in 2 hours from crafting with vocation pots on. The main problem with questing is the actual mobs give you shit for exp and if you add in the fact that some are collection quests you are pretty much banking on some small ass quest turn in exp even if you overachieve. You probably won't really feel it until 30+ at which point I started to hate the game until I started to supplement it with crafting.