Archeage

Oldbased

> Than U
Well then , keep in mine I submitted a ticket over all the items I lost when I got hacked and just got this from the GMs.... Reloading the game will magically make the hundreds in gold/items reappear! Or not. Trion support best support.
Response By Email (GM Grodala) (10/17/2014 05:28 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

I apologize for the confusion this issue has caused. I've made some changes on our end, so I want you to try completely closing your game and patcher, and then log back in. This will trigger our authentication servers and should cause everything on your account to refresh. If you're still having this issue after logging back in, please update this ticket.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha. I heard they do exactly zero item restorations, whether it's from scams or hacks or whatever.

Oldbased

> Than U
I was told my account had been handed over to the Hacking Restorations Team Tuesday. No idea how long it takes but once I do hear something I'll update.
I had over 20 workers comp pots, bunches of companion crusts and other store items. If they do as you say it's going to be one hell of a series of chargebacks.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they're at the keyboard, acting on the system every 5 seconds but watching a movie then? I don't know why you'd call that "away from keyboard".
By "AFK fishing" I meant least possible interaction while making solid gold. Unless you're getting ganked repeatedly it's 100g/hour, without bot / hack, just launching some film / tv show on 2nd screen while fighting fish. Right now fishing is ~3k gold investment at start and then it becomes a steady, neverending gold source. Unless you have gankers looking for you, you can pretty much earn 3k golds / week playing smooth.

lindz

#DDs
Hutball freaking rocked. We farmed the shit out of nubs with our huttball teams to get max medals each time. WTB premade arenas in this game.

Stave

Potato del Grande
By "AFK fishing" I meant least possible interaction while making solid gold. Unless you're getting ganked repeatedly it's 100g/hour, without bot / hack, just launching some film / tv show on 2nd screen while fighting fish. Right now fishing is ~3k gold investment at start and then it becomes a steady, neverending gold source. Unless you have gankers looking for you, you can pretty much earn 3k golds / week playing smooth.
Got a link to any guides on how to start doing this, or can you PM me some info? I'm level 25 but a good gold source would be nice.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a link to any guides on how to start doing this, or can you PM me some info? I'm level 25 but a good gold source would be nice.
buy 2000 bait worms, afk fish to 10k proficiency. Get a steel fishing rod, start sport fishing medium fish. profit.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Port camping? la GTA: steal merchant / fish boats -> drive them far away make them despawn -> collect prize. Man this is fun.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
YUVjeoZ.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know, my issues with the PVP in this game are that it's enjoyable, but they made it prohibitively difficult to actually do. The peace zones, faction system, and ability to actually find PVP are all shit. The actual PVP when you find it is fun though.

I honestly think it's just that crafted really shit on the game for me. 5 items so far, at a cost of generally 250-350 gold to make, and none have gotten the right typing to go past illustrious. I just don't have the patience to keep throwing money at it (and also making money in the god awful PVE to do that). Maybe I should stop playing Korean MMO's, because I hated it in TERA and Aion too.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
How do you all think you are going to do castle siege's? Last I looked they didn't remove the code where you have to bid to siege and the owner can just buy it off by bidding higher....

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How do you all think you are going to do castle siege's? Last I looked they didn't remove the code where you have to bid to siege and the owner can just buy it off by bidding higher....
I can guarantee we will never bid against a siege scroll for the castle we own.

Cybsled

Nothing wrong with PvP, it's just the PvP in this game isn't very good. First most don't seem all that interested in participating in it and even when it's there, it's not really all that rewarding.
Ocean PVP is where it is at.