Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
EDIT: 3 pages without PRX heavy handed propaganda, I guess this thread isn't only about PRX anymore.
I've been traveling!!! I can't remember if I posted these. I'm 14 days behind on all my news items haha.

l0XCbUk.jpg

3won3MI.jpg

pPHhbVX.jpg

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
What they are doing is absolutely destroying their economy. It is an absolutely idiotic decision from someone that understands nothing about economics. There will be no trust in gold anymore whatsoever and people will horde their resources. Who is going to sell anything anymore if there is a chance their gold will be gone next time they log in because somewhere along the line that gold was dirty.
There was a GM on our server last night making the rounds hunting bots (they are relying entirely on player reports, I would of thought that had some sort of program to track that) and I asked him what happens if you sell something that is buyer bought with dirty gold and I got the nebulous answer of 'don't worry, we can track the gold' which really isn't an answer at all. They only have themselves to blame for this situation because they let the problem run for so long (over a month) that most of the 'dirty' gold has probably changed hands multiple times via the AH. It could be that the paper trail ends with the original buyer and they are not going to do anything once that gold is spend, nobody at Trion is giving a clear answer to that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There was a great disturbance in the cheat force as tens of thousands of voices were suddenly silenced.

We ran some 200 packs to Freedich last night. Having 5 merchant ships on at one time in the fleet makes things much easier.

Otherwise we're all pretty much just prepping for Auroria and the fight over pebbles.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Don't know about you guys but the bans are certainly noticeable or it was just really uncharacteristic compared to normal around the popular mining areas. It was barren with either 0-2 people farming it and it looked like a fucking night sky line in a big city with so many veins around. Never seen anything like it since I started playing.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only downside to the bans is massive price inflation ;(
True. And a bad part of hacks/dupes etc. You leave the cheated gold/items in game or remove them, either way players are going to complain. One of those double edged swords situations.

Though its a good side of honest sellers.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Labor pots were higher than 12g on Kyrios before the ban waves.

Theoretically if they were able to smash the cheaters and the gold they touched there should be deflation since a lot of gold would leave the economy. It just depends on the ratio of gold vs consumables/items.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Labor pots were higher than 12g on Kyrios before the ban waves.
You're wrong. The price started spiking after they added code that removed AH listings when an account is banned. There was a post from Hartsman about it a couple weeks ago.

Cybsled

I can't deal with that many hotkeys while moving, so I put the primary stuff on the #s and everything else is click ;p

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I use a Naga Hex, everything is bound to the six side buttons. I am not a clicker.
smile.png

Oh my combat pet just hit 50 also this morning, go kitty go.
smile.png