Archeage

skylan_sl

shitlord
Well, I tried signing up on their website for beta but any email I use says "email already used". Even new emails that I'm 100% positive that wouldn't be used to signup. Needless to say I'd like to throw my hat into the ring for friend keys if anyone has an extra, though i have much less to offer here than others.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Since a lot of people are begging for a key, I'll just go the other direction and demand one. Actually, I demand about 10 of them.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
That video was A+! Similar to those crazy dayz videos we see lately.

I'm on board with Valos!! 10 n0w

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
also looking for an alpha key if anyone has one. game looks incredible imho.

there are some great streams since the nda lifted:Trion Alpha Streamers List

this guy gust wrapped up a 15 hour stream but will be back on tonight - really informative:Twitch

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im not sure what that guy on reddit was talking about, we didnt get any keys. you guys can stop asking.

Ender4212

No alpha love for me, but I'm wondering if there's an updated English patch for the Russian version?

skribble

So yeah, probably a dumb question but Ive just started playing the Russian version and have no idea what the fuck Im doing ... around level 10 some guy tossed me down a hole and I nearly died.. I can't figure out how to get up. There are a bunch of portals with blue exclamation marks above them but when I click them it says action not available, and there doesn't seem to be a way out.

How do I get out of there?