Archeage

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
If anyone is interested in this game, I'll trade a Korean account with 3 months play time for a FF14 beta invite
biggrin.png

If you don't have a FF14 beta invite, I can help you get an account, but we'll need to arrange payment somehow.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
If anyone is interested in this game, I'll trade a Korean account with 3 months play time for a FF14 beta invite
biggrin.png

If you don't have a FF14 beta invite, I can help you get an account, but we'll need to arrange payment somehow.
It's that bad of a game?

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
It's that bad of a game?
Haha, I played up to the teens in the OB. It felt like another wow clone with similar battle system and questing. The class system and the farmville-like gathering/crafting was somewhat new, but not enough to make me stick around.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Damn. Dreams shattered. From MMO Jesus? to ?MMO Jesus?

Just kidding, I don't have dreams anymore.

Underjoyed_sl

shitlord
Haha, I played up to the teens in the OB. It felt like another wow clone with similar battle system and questing. The class system and the farmville-like gathering/crafting was somewhat new, but not enough to make me stick around.
As far as I understood it, anything up to lvl 30 is like some kind of tutorial. You will be introduced to most aspects of the game, then from lvl 30 on the sandbox part of the game really starts.
so should I even bother considering a one sentence review from someone who only got to the teens?

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I'll give it a try once its released here. I'm not into PVP but wtf else am I gonna play? I'm bored as hell!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This game's success will ride on what players can do on that island. Outside that, this game is a diku clone with a different class system. It could be good.

Blackwulf

N00b
Have we ever been happy with an Asian MMO port? I really, really tried to get into Lineage 2 back in the day, but...

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If Aion's grind was lessoned and the engin survived I think people might of enjoyed it a bit more. The game is actually entertaining if you play on a private server that has a 10x exp multiplier on it. In the end though, it just didn't have the content to support people long term. The only Korean part was the leveling curve.

TERA was pretty popular, but again, it was the lack of content that drove people away, not because it was Korean.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i dunno. i don't really care about content nowdays. I just want something dynamic like EVE, without fucking jew elements. MMO is fucking pointless, especially if it's about getting gears and shit.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
^ sums it up right there glad I raid weekly so I can constantly upgrade my gears ever 4ish months all over again for marginal increases shit just gets dull and boring

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bro I am not Chinese plus aren't Mexicans the best field workers well unless you can find a 1800s person of African decent you should use Mexicans.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
i dunno. i don't really care about content nowdays. I just want something dynamic like EVE, without fucking jew elements. MMO is fucking pointless, especially if it's about getting gears and shit.
You have a chance to like the game. As Draegan said, it will largely be dependent on how the community is and if it hits critical mass. This game will never be WoW or even SWTOR. It has a shot at having a dedicated smaller audience that likes the FFA aspect of PvP and the player based economy. Eve folks and SWG folks might dig it.

kidRiot_sl

shitlord
Seriously! This should be the mantra of MMO developers, not trying to use WoWs playbook...

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've been messing around with the Korean beta, and it's nearly impossible. I've never seen tooltips with so much text before. You can hit level 5 in like 5 minutes and you select your second class and you have like 10 options. I don't know what anything is or does.

Sucks when you don't know Best Korean.