Archeage

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They sell used accounts, which means there's a huge chance you'll get the account, change the mail to yours, then 7 days later you can't log in anymore because they got the account back.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
When something looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Definitely not worth the trouble.

gox_sl

shitlord
So anyone on the west continent know of any guilds that are worth getting with? As far as i can tell you are better off just joining a zerg guild for Alpha. Obviously nothing really can compete with all the guilds that chose east for Alpha but being guildless/friendless is pretty worthless post 30.

Game is much better than i expected. One scary thing is all the 1.0 "features" that we could end up getting. I know Scott was doing damage control on Reddit about not having everything from 1.0 but still could changes things for the worst.

Vitality

HUSTLE
So anyone on the west continent know of any guilds that are worth getting with? As far as i can tell you are better off just joining a zerg guild for Alpha. Obviously nothing really can compete with all the guilds that chose east for Alpha but being guildless/friendless is pretty worthless post 30.

Game is much better than i expected. One scary thing is all the 1.0 "features" that we could end up getting. I know Scott was doing damage control on Reddit about not having everything from 1.0 but still could changes things for the worst.
Better off joining a family with 5 people you trust and pooling farm land and resources. Being able to have your most active member in control of your best ship is super fucking important, having your least active member on the titles for the house/aquafarm/largefarm is also a good idea. Set your farms to family access and spread the wealth.

If 1.0 goes through as is we're totally fucked yup, the Koreans murdered most of the sandbox elements of the trade route system and guild building system by limiting gilda star gains to daily quests.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Better off joining a family with 5 people you trust and pooling farm land and resources. Being able to have your most active member in control of your best ship is super fucking important, having your least active member on the titles for the house/aquafarm/largefarm is also a good idea. Set your farms to family access and spread the wealth.
I was thinking along that lines myself. For a hardcore crafter who plays a lot every day, having a family member with limited playtime whose property is available to you sounds like the most ideal situation.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was thinking along that lines myself. For a hardcore crafter who plays a lot every day, having a family member with limited playtime whose property is available to you sounds like the most ideal situation.
Yeah, also sharing a house with decent chests placed in it acts like a group bank of sorts, works well in high pvp areas like Halycona.

Also being able to use a family auction house inside the huose or warehouse/merch etc.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Does anyone else get a distinctly "old school" feel to this game? Not sure what it is, but the game feels kinda Nostalgic in a new game kinda way. I can't figure out why I like it as much as I do. With TERA, I was like COMBAT IS AWESOME, WOW. With this game I'm like, combat meh, encounters meh, systems cool but pretty raw, housing not my thing.....etc. etc., but even with all of those criticisms, I find myself drawn to the game over and over. Reminds me a little of EQ in that regard. Anyone feel similar?

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well this cost me 150$. Then again what other games would I have spent that money on until like, september.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone else get a distinctly "old school" feel to this game? Not sure what it is, but the game feels kinda Nostalgic in a new game kinda way. I can't figure out why I like it as much as I do. With TERA, I was like COMBAT IS AWESOME, WOW. With this game I'm like, combat meh, encounters meh, systems cool but pretty raw, housing not my thing.....etc. etc., but even with all of those criticisms, I find myself drawn to the game over and over. Reminds me a little of EQ in that regard. Anyone feel similar?
yeh, reminds me of it a little. that's what I thought when I first saw the game screen.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't care how much protection it's lacking.

I'm leveling as Battlerage/Vitalism/Auramancy which has the smoothest combat flow I've felt so far. The intention is to switch to Witchcraft/Vitalism/Auramancy at the end game when melee is worth shit (so I hear) in PvP and become an immortal healer.
rrr_img_66271.jpg

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Haven't got to the high level yet and starting to get scared I just don't have the passion for long term farming of...farms? Don't get me wrong I think I'd go all sorts of crazy on it for the initial push but just really not quite what I probably want to dedicate long time plans to.

So I guess the question is for those more familiar with Korean build and max level, what structured pvp is there? Sounded like some pve but not what us past hardcore raiders would probably be overly excited about so my only hope is PVP which i have some narrow tastes for. Open world, good for filler but I really want something with some defined ranking/structure/competition etc....I enjoy such things. Saw one vauge answer early on about this but curious about abit more specifics. Let me know! thanks

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yet to run across a F2P MMO game here that was P2W. Pay to not be as annoying, certainly, pay to look like a badass, yep, but no cash shop items that only exist behind a paywall that also provide a clear advantage over everything else.