Archeage

Kroad

Trakanon Raider
Been stalled at around 25 for the last few days. My small farm is I a terrible location eating up a ton of travel time and I apparently need better spots for my hidden marijuana fields as they keep getting pillaged. Hope to grind up to 30 today and finally get my banana plants going.

In the meantime anyone point me in the direction of a farmers workbench? Tried most of the vendors and my pigs are getting very hungry!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's crafted, and you need a small scarecrow to craft it and a house to place it I think. Make an alt, do the scarecrow quest and see if you can drop it. It's carpentry btw, so probably need some lumber too. If your farm is in a shitty spot I'd consider another spot that's close to a teleporter. For all the complaints about everything being filled, 2days ago I was leveling a new char and I found 3spots in 2 different farm area in the newbie catpeople zone, within 15seconds of the teleport book in the nearest village, so...

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't able to play last night because of Boston-Montreal hockey game...go habs go.
smile.png

Anyways, I had about 500 iron ore, 300 stones, 150 logs and 150 pelts...so I decided to craft making ingots, stone thingy, lumber and leather.

I would start something, go watch the game and come back during a commercial to switch to the next thing...

With 1750 or so labor points, I ended up getting 48% of a level at 41.

Not bad for AFK xp.
smile.png

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Been stalled at around 25 for the last few days. My small farm is I a terrible location eating up a ton of travel time and I apparently need better spots for my hidden marijuana fields as they keep getting pillaged. Hope to grind up to 30 today and finally get my banana plants going.

In the meantime anyone point me in the direction of a farmers workbench? Tried most of the vendors and my pigs are getting very hungry!
It's crafted, and you need a small scarecrow to craft it and a house to place it I think. .
I wanted to create a seed bundle but could never find the farmers workbench. If it requires a house to place one that explains why. If you come across a house with a workbench, can you use someone else's workbench?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wanted to create a seed bundle but could never find the farmers workbench. If it requires a house to place one that explains why. If you come across a house with a workbench, can you use someone else's workbench?
No. For some reason atm only the person who created the farmer's station can use it, no matter what permissions are set , most likely a bug.

Also you can put the station on your large farm, I've even seen it stacked on top of the scarecrow on a large farm.

Vitality

HUSTLE
No. For some reason atm only the person who created the farmer's station can use it, no matter what permissions are set , most likely a bug.

Also you can put the station on your large farm, I've even seen it stacked on top of the scarecrow on a large farm.
Permissions seem to be a little weird on some of the decor style interactables. Chests are permissable thank god, beds aren't etc. Atleast not for the labor gain rest buff.

I hope house merchant nodes aren't like this.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hoping to get sometime in this game as it hard for me to split time between this and the bicycle supposed to rain so looking to explore the game more.

Kroad

Trakanon Raider
I must say that this whole experience where you have to like, talk to people, to figure out how stuff works vs looking it up online is one of the things I actually find charming about the game so far. It will be kind of a bummer once it's all online.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
I must say that this whole experience where you have to like, talk to people, to figure out how stuff works vs looking it up online is one of the things I actually find charming about the game so far. It will be kind of a bummer once it's all online.
It wont be. Korean games are always 'behind' on database stuff for some reason. Even if most of the simple stuff gets databased out, there will always be the next patches and information flow with weak Korean translations, etc. It is one of my favorite elements of Korean games as well.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Idk, I'm not a huge fan of using others as a crutch to learn things about a game, or anything in life really (probably why college was such a goddamn waste of time for me). I find that other people often leave out a ton of minute details that are relevant in summation.

That's just how it works for me though.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Idk, I'm not a huge fan of using others as a crutch to learn things about a game, or anything in life really (probably why college was such a goddamn waste of time for me). I find that other people often leave out a ton of minute details that are relevant in summation.

That's just how it works for me though.
I typically watch Twitch streams on my second monitor while playing games to keep myself entertained while doing monotinous tasks. I really hate to admit it but I have been watching NekBeard's stream recently because even though the guy is an egotstical douche, he knows a lot about the game.

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
I typically watch Twitch streams on my second monitor while playing games to keep myself entertained while doing monotinous tasks. I really hate to admit it but I have been watching NekBeard's stream recently because even though the guy is an egotstical douche, he knows a lot about the game.
I like streams as background noise too. If you don't mind young dude brosSniperNamedGand his lil' band of pirates can be entertaining, and his chat can be informative sometimes too.

Has Trion mentioned if/when class/balance changes from the 1.0 update would make it into the alpha/beta?

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm still trying to understand the point of this game. You level up to then farm or steal crops. Literally. What?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They haven't mentionned much to be honest, mostly that they sent requests to change some stuff like the report feature(which they said they would remove alpha access if it was abused more by people, in case one of you doesn't read official forums and abuse this shit) or the extremely ping dependant skills like mana stars/quickshot. I would assume asking them for only part of the 1.0 changes is gonna be complicated though, so I don't know. That's the one thing I don't like about korean ports, there's always this kind of shit, delay between something that needs to happen asap and the actual time it gets implemented, even more so than normal devs.

gox_sl

shitlord
I'm still trying to understand the point of this game. You level up to then farm or steal crops. Literally. What?
Like most sandbox games the end game is about power and control. Which is usually through money and physical control. It wont be like normal MMOs were its just about being a hero and character progression playing in a theme park. There are elements of that but at the end of the day its about power for yourself and your guild over people/guilds either through force or through resources/currency. AFAIK the best toys/gear/etc are all acquired via things that players have control over.

So all the things to have power over need to have meaning for this to be worthwhile. That is yet to be seen if what is in game is enough to keep people fighting/scheming over, and/or if it is enough to keep the peasants playing.

At least that is my take, game is fun but i can see end game sandbox lacking in its current form and we will need more added to it in the future, not just new toys but systems changes/tweaks to make what we have better.