Archeage

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a daggerspell, I basically get either stun locked or killed so fastthat frustrating myself with trying to survive, much less win, is an act of futility.
Don't take it wrong but complaining about 1v1 as a Daggerspell is like coming to a knife fight with a machinegun and complaining about the length of the blade.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a sandbox game that has PvP. It's certainly there but frankly, it's just a relatively small, fairly unimportant aspect in the overall scheme of things. PvP happens but it largely has little use outside of just pissing people off.
Not great considering I was always under the assumption the PvP was the primary selling point of this game. And it's not like the fallback (PvE) is any good.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't take it wrong but complaining about 1v1 as a Daggerspell is like coming to a knife fight with a machinegun and complaining about the length of the blade.
I said if someone gets the drop on me.

It doesn't really matter though. I'm pretty sure I'm done with this game. It's just boring as fuck.

I keep logging in thinking I'll do something, but I find myself not caring at all. Each day that goes by my desire to log in is less and less.

Large portion of guild thinks Gift Box cash shop item was a good idea, some even saying they preferred P2W and that this will help them get gear.

I can't believe this, but I feel like I'm turning into Dumar for this game. Fuck everything about those retards.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Large portion of guild thinks Gift Box cash shop item was a good idea, some even saying they preferred P2W and that this will help them get gear.

I can't believe this, but I feel like I'm turning into Dumar for this game. Fuck everything about those retards.
I think its a good idea, its letting me buy crystals super cheap. Haven't spent any $ but its allowing me to get stuff I wouldn't have before without having to grind a lot of gold. If others want to spend $ to make my life easier I am all for it.

Imo they really should be pushing the 1.7 archeum fix as fast as possible.

The only people this hurt was people hoarding TS/crystals. Otherwise its a good time for the non rich as they can get a lot of stuff they couldn't before.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah for casual like me and my friends this is an interesting change. Even without spending RL money, this has made opened tons of options for us. We had mostly all 3 given up on farm wagon as we couldn't afford TS trees to make it. Also had mostly given up on fishing boat, although we considered pooling money together for one for the 3 of us. Now both of those are definitely possible.

Also the reduction of the price of Archeum is gonna help us with making our armour, weapons and accessories. I'm 90k metalwork and I'm in illustrious only. Only had 2-3 pieces go all the way to magnificent. But then again all I could make was 1 big piece of 2 smaller ones because I was always low on money, now with the low prices I'll be able to try more. Also eventually with a wagon and fishing boat my revenue will increase so that will allow me to either craft more or buy some armour I am missing.

Short term it looks good for us, I don't know what the long term impact will be for us and for the game as a whole. It defiantly makes it more interesting and opens possibilities, but at the same time it removes some of the challenge of achieving things so people might be bored more quickly.

I'm curious now as to what their time table is for 1.7 and the rest of the content.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is the first time I've been seriously pissed at this game. My friends and I spent hours upon hours finding insane tree farm spots, it was to the point we could log in 2-3 hours late and just find a ts tree waitin there for us to gather. Now it's like trion wants to fuck us in the ass for our efforts. Given ts chances and pine sapling costs coupled with the time and risk, it's almost not even worth it now. They took a huge element of fun out of the game now. Reducing the options out there for making money is just retarded , considering how limited they already are. I guess it's time to join the other zergs of morons fishing or coonpurse farming

lindz

#DDs
I said if someone gets the drop on me.

It doesn't really matter though. I'm pretty sure I'm done with this game. It's just boring as fuck.

I keep logging in thinking I'll do something, but I find myself not caring at all. Each day that goes by my desire to log in is less and less.
You just can't play a clothie without defense right now. Darkrunners see cloth as a free kill. I'm playing a clothie with defense and a shield atm and giggle as people focus me thinking I'm a squishy then my darkrunner husband cleans them up.

lindz

#DDs
Anyone know if the Mirage donkey is faster than regular donkey? Haven't been able to find info yet.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Considering that even the most patient person who never spent a single Loyalty point would still be a few short I don't think we'll know until some time next week at the earliest.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord

This guy is my hero. He's not pleased with Trion either.

(do not watch while high)

edit: Anyone know that song playing? I swear it's saying "Look around and take it in the ass.." while he's getting stomped...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL at that video. "Why I not die? I fucking pay!"

That is a pretty sad indictment of the game though. It highlights what really pissed me off about this game the most, and that's that it's a monthly sub game with a P2W cash shop on top of it. It's awful.

Cybsled

This is the first time I've been seriously pissed at this game. My friends and I spent hours upon hours finding insane tree farm spots, it was to the point we could log in 2-3 hours late and just find a ts tree waitin there for us to gather. Now it's like trion wants to fuck us in the ass for our efforts. Given ts chances and pine sapling costs coupled with the time and risk, it's almost not even worth it now. They took a huge element of fun out of the game now. Reducing the options out there for making money is just retarded , considering how limited they already are. I guess it's time to join the other zergs of morons fishing or coonpurse farming
Or recognize what is worth money now. For instance, charcoal has exploded over 150% in value since the patch. If people spent less time QQing and more time recognizing what the new opportunities are, they would be less miserable.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
As someone who got a Tstruck right before auroria and didn't sell it because they assumed it'd go up in price I don't mind the drop in its value too much. If you look at farms it's 50% cedar/pine so something should change.

I do need a new cash crop though, not sure cedar will cut it. I'm trying rubber at interslayer's suggestion, but I'd really like something with a longer grow time...

All the real problems Bondurant has would be much more alleviated if they just made long ass trade runs with really valuable packs the way to make money. If the best way to make money was to haul a pack from Hasla to the Lost Serpent Ruins you'd have you reason to PvP.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Charcoal needed to go up, it was def undervalued tho. Going from shitty to marginally worthwhile is not really comparable to the real profitable ventures tho. Right now seems like the best money is having a friend let me know what fishing spots are massively overcrowded, then show up and steal a boat full of fish , which is easy since most everyone there is too lagged to stop you

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Imo they really should be pushing the 1.7 archeum fix as fast as possible.
People have short memories. Archeum scarcity was created by nerfing the drop rate at the last minute. Now, 6 weeks later, they are selling the stuff in the cash shop. I wouldn't hold your breath for a "fix" anytime soon. WAI

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People have short memories. Archeum scarcity was created by nerfing the drop rate at the last minute. Now, 6 weeks later, they are selling the stuff in the cash shop. I wouldn't hold your breath for a "fix" anytime soon. WAI
Nothing was nerfed at the last minute. The drop rate was decent pre 1.2(you could farm mobs and they dropped all the way up to essence at a decent rate and salvage dungeon drops). 1.2 changed a ton including archeum drops(only coming from purses at a pretty rare rate, no salvaging dungeon gear) which lead to the rarity of them.

The only recent change was the increase from coin purses right before launch during open beta. And it was a actual decent change compared to previous drop rate. It's still too low imo but 1.7 fixes if we get it like korea has it(makes archeum from purses almost 100%). They also increased mob drops(armor, weapons, jewerly)) a decent amount in the same patch in open beta, which helped.

Unfortunately its all RNG. i've opened 400 and got no crystals, then opened 200 and got almost 10 crystals. Pre-patch though was even worse.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nothing was nerfed at the last minute. The drop rate was decent pre 1.2(you could farm mobs and they dropped all the way up to essence at a decent rate and salvage dungeon drops). 1.2 changed a ton including archeum drops(only coming from purses at a pretty rare rate, no salvaging dungeon gear) which lead to the rarity of them.
Okay, okay, it wasn't last minute -- the change was 2 months before release. And now, 6 weeks after launch, they are selling them in the cash shop.