Archer

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just because I see people say they've lost talent etc when it comes to writing and it always irks me but every single episode is written solely by Adam Reed (creator of archer). So if an episode sucks, it all lies with him and his writing. This was definitely the weakest season, but the Jungle and the end had some decent laughs. Pam and Lana definitely dragged down the season though.. hopefully they learn some lessons for the next one (assuming it doesn't get cancelled).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That makes it sound like I was wrong flying from Japan into Philly last month in my favorite Archer shirt. Damn them for catering to the terrorists!

8nhQqlE.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dumbasses could have used it. Would have made a decent running joke for the new season.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It won't be any better if the episodes still feature Archer being bad at everything and the side characters being the main focus most of the time. Last season the jungle episodes with Archer/Ray/Cyril were fantastic. Most of the rest varied from mediocre to "WHY HAVE THEY DONE THIS!?"

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Actually that was the cliffhanger of the final spy season, it was revealed when they were on that underwater base. So yeah... all of Archer: Vice is being ignored.
Oh shit, yea, I remember that now.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Odds they start off the season with ARcher waking up after having a dream they became drug dealers?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Actually that was the cliffhanger of the final spy season, it was revealed when they were on that underwater base. So yeah... all of Archer: Vice is being ignored.
What about cyril in the generalisimo's uniform? Wasn't that was part of archer:vice