Are You Team Taylor or Team Kim?

Are You Team Taylor or Team Kim?

• Total voters

trex

Queen Bee
1280_kim_kardashian_fergie_milf_money_music_video_milk.jpg

taylor-swift-gq-115-cover-02-v2.jpg

As some of you may know, there has been serious drama surrounding Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian. The drama first started with Taylor Swift and Kayne West when Kayne interrupted Taylor in the middle of her AMA acceptance speech. A couple years later the two buried the hatchet and Taylor even posted a picture on social media of the hundreds of white roses Kayne sent to her.

In a different area during this time, Kim Kardashian married Kanye West to avoid all the publicity surrounding her 72 day marriage with that putz, Kris Humphries. Kanye West was an obvious step up from some loser jock no one even knows and he was ready and willing. This may seem one sided, but Kanye also married her for press and money. Obv. Fast forward a little, Kim is very upset that she is everyone's least favorite Kardashian, that her marriage to Kanye did not bring the fame and "power couple" image she thought it would and that Kanye is quickly slipping out of pop-cultures eye and no one gives a fuck about him anymore.

Fast forward a little more, Kanye wants to make a controversial song and asks Taylor if he can use her name in the line "I think me and Taylor might still have sex". Taylor says yes and says she is flattered. Unbeknownst to Taylor, this conversation was recorded. Kanye extends the line in the song to also include "why? I made that bitch famous". Taylor did not know this. Taylor hears the song and flips. She is offended that Kanye claimed the only reason she was famous is because of him. She also does not appreciate being called "that bitch".

Meantime, Kim is sick of people "making her husband look bad" and fears her show is growing dull. She posted the videos as a gigantic fuck you move. She claims Taylor knew all along and is playing a victim. Again. Now all of America is split. Was Taylor over-reacting? Is what Kanye said misogynistic? Was Kim showing Taylor for who she really is? Is Kim jelly because Taylor is more famous than she is? Is she jelly that Taylor is a popstar while she is a reality show star?

(Semi-related: The president of the United States called Kanye West a jackass)

Discuss:

• 4Like
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 12 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Thanks for the content Trex!

I'm not sure what the question is, one is famous for doing something the other for doing someone. Is there really anything to debate here?

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Thanks for the content Trex!

I'm not sure what the question is, one is famous for doing something the other for doing someone. Is there really anything to debate here?

Great question. People are being mean to Taylor and calling her a snake. Even flooding her social media with the snake emoji. Those are the Team Kim's. Others are saying that Kim is a tasteless, talentless skank trying to kick Taylor down. The question is, was Taylor right in sticking up for herself, or was Kim right for "exposing" her?

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
RYTIOsY.gif

Does Trex need her own forum again?

You know, one that she's restricted to only posting in?

• 6Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
i look forward to a good night's sleep and waking up to find this in its proper home.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
Anyone notice consensus liked every post in this thread... Stalker. Probably actually citten

• 4Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users