Arkk's Weight Lifting / Fitness Thread

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking powerlifting lying fucks!
Let me get this straight, you are accusing me of claiming my arms are smaller than they actually are? Because every other bro lifter on the Internet will lie and say there arms are larger, just as they inflate their cock size.

Go back and re-read the posts, the one guy said he thought my arms were larger, based on the pics of me I posted on here from two years ago. I stand by the fact that they were only 17 and 1/4's then, and are at 18 now. I have no reason to lower the number. If it was about ego, I'd say they were 20 now.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not even sure which site to post on any more. I guess I'm done here. I'm on the new site, under a different handle, because I've had this handle since the dawn of the Internet. I don't even know what it means. I've forgotten it, it's been so long.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let me get this straight, you are accusing me of claiming my arms are smaller than they actually are? Because every other bro lifter on the Internet will lie and say there arms are larger, just as they inflate their cock size.

Go back and re-read the posts, the one guy said he thought my arms were larger, based on the pics of me I posted on here from two years ago. I stand by the fact that they were only 17 and 1/4's then, and are at 18 now. I have no reason to lower the number. If it was about ego, I'd say they were 20 now.
What the fuck are you even talking about? None of that was directed at you you narcissist.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck are you even talking about? None of that was directed at you you narcissist.
You said powerlifter, I've powerlifted since before FOH. If it wasn't directed at me, then it's my bad.

Why am I even posting on this dead forum anymore?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Roelly Winkler doesn't look human. I've never seen a guy with forearms larger than his head. When he does a triceps post, the lateral head of his triceps is larger than his head.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, did Rich Piana get butt implants everywhere? I know he got them in his arms, but now it looks like they are in his chest, shoulders and back. It's ridiculous.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Modern "bodybuilding" is so fucking retarded. They really need to look back at what Arnold said in the 70's and 80's regarding things like symmetry and proportion. If you're going to be big, Arnold's size should be just about the limit of what looks decent (and lots of people would argue he was too big).

Give me a Steve Reeves, Arnold, or Frank Zane over a Jay Cutler or Phil Heath any day.

I'm on my 2nd cut of the year. First one was from April through mid-May (8 pounds in 7 weeks), and this one I'm a week in and about 3-4 pounds down (hard to give exact numbers for either of these, as water weight and carbs play a big factor in it). Anyway, I'm definitely the leanest I've ever been. Flexing, I can see ab definition all the time. I figure if I lost about 5 more pounds of fat, I'd likely be around 10% BF.

Currently 162, with an estimated bench press of 250-255, EZ bar curling 100 for 12 reps, just did standing press for 8 clean reps at 130 (did 10 total with a bit of a push press). 16 inch arms (16.5" pumped), and a 31 inch waist.