Armed & Hammered Recruitment Thread: The Al'Kabor Server

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Armed & Hammered Website:GuildSite

Currently Recruiting: ALL CLASSES

Server Launch: 1/1/15 12:00am PST

Speak to a recruitment officer in game (Furst or Main / Wharhogg / Stairs)

We raid Sunday - Thursday 7 pm EST-12 am EST. However, most weeks respawns will dictate our schedule.

We have a merit/DKP-based loot system, which factors need, attendance, and which class it fits best with into loot calls. You can expect loot, generally more as everything has been on farm for a while. APPS CAN AND DO WIN LOOT. Alts will have the opportunity to win gear as well, before rot we will open up to the alts inside the raid. We will also be naming a Loot Council from experience guild members and officers. We require members to hold at least 25% raid attendance to be considered a Main.

Play time is important given we plow content in only a few nights a week and you will miss out on loot if you are not on during our primary raid nights (when shit spawns). Putting time into your character IE getting best in slot prior to raiding and resist gear is very important early on.

High Need:
Cleric
Necro
Enchanter
Mage
Rogue
Bard

Medium:
SK
Paladin
Warrior
Beastlord
Monk
Shaman
Druid

Low:
Ranger

Furst_sl

shitlord
Haha my account is now active, after a few days of waiting I asked Word to post this for us. We use to raid together back on the Sleeper together, he decided to app when we ran into each other on the server during alpha testing.

But if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Always had the most fun in Everquest as a cleric. Downside with it was how shit-tastic it was to level.

Furst_sl

shitlord
Update: 12/24/14
High Need:
Cleric
Necro
Enchanter
Mage
Rogue
Bard
Paladin
SK
Shaman
Wizard

Medium:
Warrior
Beastlord
Monk
Shaman
Druid

Low:
Ranger

Update:
We could use some caster dps, along with rogues. We have a few boxed shaman, and could use a couple more off tanks.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Do you actually have ppl playing Rangers or are the just "low" because "lol rangers"

Also, why all the wizard hate.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
It's best to guild wizards after they level up so they don't slow down your guild exp groups

Rellapse_sl

shitlord
Don't do it Rellapse. As much as I <3 Hogg/Furst (and hate Stairs) I think you should focus on what you just claimed on FB. Much love.
ya pal no shit, i don't have time for elf games anymore

I do miss u queers tho Szeth,Stairs,Wharhogg,Friday we had some fun times!