Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon (FromSoftware)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well beat the helicopter finally, did a few missions , and realized I cannot play this game. Too many meds/age/lack of twitch all I'm doing is getting my ass kicked as I cannot keep up with what is going on. Not a put down on the game, more on me. I knew I sucked at these type games, that's why I bought this on sale. On well. It sure looked amazing on my new gaming rig!
Hands off right stick once close enough for a lock! I beat the game twice before I realized this, the aim chip does all the work. Allowing you to focus on dodge and fire timing.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Hands off right stick once close enough for a lock! I beat the game twice before I realized this, the aim chip does all the work. Allowing you to focus on dodge and fire timing.
Hell my problem is by the time I figure out what is shooting me I'm dead. It's all good I'll pick it.up when I'm completely done with my medical shit.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It's not AC4 speed, it's a lot slower than most other AC games. It never felt like a twitch reaction game to me. You can make an AC that has a ton of armor to just soak hits if you need to as well.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I am shit at twitchy games and toughed this out and it's really fucking fun when you finally overcome a boss you've been working on for hours. If you do find the core gameplay enjoyable, I would tinker in the garage for a while. Part of the fun is finding the right build that works for both your playstyle and the mission.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user