Arrow

Malkav

French Madman
They said in LoT that he can regenerate from a single cell if he is not killed by Hawkman/Hawkgirl directly.

So no, I don't think there will be any Lazarus pit shenanigans to revive him.

Column_sl

shitlord
his point was that because batman and arrow share many similarities and some storylines in the comics that everything they do on the tv show is a direct ripoff of batman. which i pointed out is not the case. fuck the comics, if you want to discuss comics go start another thread.
That is the farthest thing from my point, and I directly said it more then once.

My point was Green Arrow has 75 years of stories from multiple books yet they continue to borrow from Batmans media.....

and he is most definitely responsible for that "ghost's" death. i mean unless column thinks that guy was already going to jump off that building onto those wires. oliver kills a ton of people in his flashbacks too. this show still delivers the Oliver kills, they are just smarter in how they do it.
oh and he totally fucking killed ra's al ghul
Unless Oliver all the sudden became a Meta human with mind control that Ghost purposely ran off that building to kill himself.

Also we are clearly talking about when Oliver made the vow to no longer execute people. IMO even the Ras fight was a duel to the death agreed by both parties.

Like I said, last episode he had the opportunity to try to kill Damian, and he didn't even attempt it when confronted with him. Instead he told him he saved his family....

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They said in LoT that he can regenerate from a single cell if he is not killed by Hawkman/Hawkgirl directly.

So no, I don't think there will be any Lazarus pit shenanigans to revive him.
I think the better theory is him reviving the lazarus pit

Column_sl

shitlord
Do they even have to do that? Vandal is still alive in the past in infinite time lines, and the Legends are currently time hopping. Who is to say one of those vandals doesn't make it to the present..

Either way I don't think we will see Vandal in Arrow for a long time unless they do some huge crossover with all three shows.

Column_sl

shitlord
Only reason Waller died tonight was because they are cutting ties with the Suicide Squad movie, shame because she is a key figure in the DC universe.

Very strange that this is the second time we have seen Felicity dressed up as Death, but I don't think the writers are clever, or brave enough to make that happen. It would be one hell of a cool twist tho, and I could see Sandman entering with her true self being revealed.

In the end I have to accept the writing on the show is terrible, and anything cool I could dream up would just be wishful thinking.

Ganthorn

N00b
Only reason Waller died tonight was because they are cutting ties with the Suicide Squad movie, shame because she is a key figure in the DC universe.
I'm guessing the wife is going to go back and be the new head of Argus and run it less assholey and shadily. The only reason she left was because of the way waller was runnign it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I think that's the only time I've seen any version of Waller ever die. I've always hated her but that death was so boring and pedestrian that it was completely unsatisfying.

I really thought this episode was awful, mainly because of Felicity hallucinating. They basically took a story arc that should have spanned a significant chunk of a season and ran through it in a single episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this show has always been about the turbocharged storyline. always. i counted at least 2 kills by oliver tonight. dudes got shot right in the chest, went down and didnt get up. good episoe, dont think waller is dead. CW has right to use waller and deathstroke. i dunno about suicide squad which is why they didnt save the day this episode. i know they cant use harley, i suspect that whatever sekrit thing shadowspire was after is the key to whats on the island and bringing back waller. unless of course she was never actually dead because she is some sort of clone/cyborg.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
WTF happened to his brothers wife + Kid? Did they get written out? Now that his brothers back seems weird they dont show up.

Column_sl

shitlord
this show has always been about the turbocharged storyline. always. i counted at least 2 kills by oliver tonight. dudes got shot right in the chest, went down and didnt get up. good episoe, dont think waller is dead.CW has right to use waller and deathstroke. i dunno about suicide squad which is why they didnt save the day this episode. i know they cant use harley, i suspect that whatever sekrit thing shadowspire was after is the key to whats on the island and bringing back waller. unless of course she was never actually dead because she is some sort of clone/cyborg.
You must have the same disease as Tarrant where you just make shit up. Just scrubbed through the whole episode on Hulu, Oliver wounds four soldiers with arrow shots the whole show. All non lethal shots through body armor in the shoulder....

rrr_img_124312.jpg
rrr_img_124313.jpg
rrr_img_124314.jpg

Also I doubt they will bring Waller back in Arrow in anything then a Flashback that they filmed way in advance. The director purposely focused on her head shot bleeding on the floor....

She is person key to the JLA and Suicide squad.

rrr_img_124316.jpg

And Super Charged storyline? wtf does that even mean, some retarded buzzword you are using now lmao.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I really wouldnt be surprised if Waller wasnt even Waller and was forever a proxy. Somehow i just cant see her as being dead and never in a "present" episode of Arrow again for the remainder of its show life.

Column_sl

shitlord
I really wouldnt be surprised if Waller wasnt even Waller and was forever a proxy. Somehow i just cant see her as being dead and never in a "present" episode of Arrow again for the remainder of its show life.
Well there is 51 other Wallers, and since they can time jump anyone to any timeline, and infinite amount of Waller copies.

That's why the DC universe is retarded, and death means nothing.

Waller isn't important to Arrow in it's present time line, it is only important to his flashbacks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, wounded in the heart and neck, didnt get back up, its fine though cuz they totally wore body armor. i see you never learn your lesson. dr mario where are you?

Column_sl

shitlord
They're are all in the shoulder, Steven Avery. No cover up here, I see why you are so blind now...

Chuck has always been patient zero for that disease. I don't know if he watches things while high but he always comes up with the weirdest theories on things that never happened.
Drugs is not a good look for that one...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Only Astr0 could make me side with Column in an argument. :-/
oh goody you agree that people getting shot in the body armor in the "shoulder" makes you fall down and not get back up. i also guess diggle shooting multiple people with his gun, were all "shoulder" stun bullets? just stop. oliver is killing these guys, he has put his no kill policy on hold a while back. admit it.

Column_sl

shitlord
oh goody you agree that people getting shot in the body armor in the "shoulder" makes you fall down and not get back up. i also guess diggle shooting multiple people with his gun, were all "shoulder" stun bullets? just stop. oliver is killing these guys, he has put his no kill policy on hold a while back. admit it.